Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tipe2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Error codes on bryant gas pac
    This is for Northernheat ----- you told me to clean my flame sensor and so I did and also cleaned the place that it is attached and put a ground wire from the screw to the ground screw on the board post to make sure and I still get a code of 8 flashes that said it detected an error in the soft or program . Do I need to change out the board?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Could be, I don't ever remember a code like that, what exactly did it say? And is this a new code flashing? Could the insuator (ceramic) of the flme sensor get damaged? Could the flame sensor be touching the chassis, burner (ground)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 373LAV trouble codes [ 2 Answers ]

My Bryant 373LAV appears locked out. The trouble code is 3 short and 1 long. The trouble code sticker is missing from the blower door. Can anyone identify the code's meaning?

As to the bryant gaspack codes [ 1 Answers ]

The error code said processor detected error in software or hardware. It has a code for flame sensor.

Bryant Gaspack LED codes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 588ANW048120 gaspac and the code led refers to the IGC error, I can reset the unit by cutting off main power and it comes on and works ofay for awhile then all of a sudden it does the same thing. Sometimes it will work OK for aday or two then again it may go and do it two times in one day....

Error codes [ 1 Answers ]

Hai I am not able to open my gmail mails.but I am able to log into my mail and see the page.when I click on it it loads on for some time and says.. Oops.. the system was unable to perform your operation(error code 008)... Please suggest me with a solution...

What are the Bryant 373LAV/376CAV Error Codes? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 373LAV/376CAV Gas Furnace. I started having a problem with it and can't find the FLASHING LED ERROR CODES anywhere. After reading some of the answer in these forums I'm assuming the LED flashes x times short, then x times long for a 2 digit number. I'm getting a 3 short 3 long...

View more questions Search