Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anks06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
    My boyfriend said he loves me but he don't want to marry me do I have to cuntinue ?
    We been 2 years now & we enjoyed everything . I'm devoice 23 & he is singly 23 but he had relationship with other girl before we met .what to do so he will marry me ? Or one day he might leave me ? I don't understand what to do ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Are you living together ? If so why would he want to ge married, if he has all the benefits of being married without the legal commitment.

Does he say he has no interest or just not ready, why is he not ready, you both need to talk about it
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Hey anks06,

My advice to you is to not rush things. You never know what could happen in a few days or a couple of months.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 11:13 AM
    WHY does he say he won't marry you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Doubt if either of you is ready, do you talk about it??
    kanchu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 03:34 AM
    We have same situation its so hard I know that you're dreaming in your life that he will marry you.. but for me still even though I knew it I still want to be with him even it hurts me a lot... feel sorry for that also...

Can I ask you do you have a kids? Because for me I have and that's the main reason also and 1 thing also we are not same nationalities... but don't loose your hope...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't marry me ? [ 22 Answers ]

Please anyone with advice please help... I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years and he won't marry me. I have talked to him about it for years and he sais that we will soon and then changes the subject.. After a few years of saying that he finally started saying that he is not ready because...

Why won't my boyfriend tell me he loves me? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I have dating this guy for about two years. I don't tell him I love him because he does not say it to me. We get along great. I asked him a few times. if he loves me and He get's upset, and say's you can't put a time frame on love. I feel he loves me or I would not stay with him. He...

I'm 17 and my boyfriend wants to marry me [ 20 Answers ]

I'm just 17 and my boyfriend who is 18 has plans on giving me a engagement ring the day of my graduration in '08. I told him I don't want to get married until after college but he said he wans to give it to me to always remember him by and so when I finish college (he's planning to going to college...

My Boyfriend says he loves me BUT. [ 2 Answers ]

I still am waiting to see if he is serious about us! We just got back together from a 1 month break and he told me he is ready to commit and take it to another level and he really loves me. It made me feel so happy and good because I love him too, but he really hurt me when we broke up last time....

View more questions Search