Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spazz91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Tennage pregnancy
    :confused:
    I mite be pregnet and my mom is takeing me to get birthcontrol tomarrow. And its too soon to see if I am or not by a blood test or a home pee test that's what the free clinic's told me. So what if the test comes out negative and I'm pregnet later and the birthcontrol kills the babie or the cell thingy? And she wants to get the birthcontrol that stays in you for at least 5 years. So what do I do and will it affect me or the babie if I'm pregnet?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Hmmm if you and your boyfriend promise NOT to do anything until the test and the time frame that it takes the birth control to kick in
    Maybe your mom might let you hold off starting the birth control until after the results of the test come back negative

Birth control will not harm the baby but you still have to wait for it to kick in and if you are doing anything before that then you could get pregnant then and would be taking the because anyway. So you still should hold off so you don't end up getting pregnant anyway.
    neverenoughmoney Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Most of the time when you go to the dr to get on birth control they will ask you if there is a chance and most dr will do a urine and blood test. Even if you get on the birth control maybe you can still practic safe sex and have your boyfriend wear a condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 month pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Do you always feel nausea when your pregnant?

Could this be pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 9 months my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I have averaged out my period to be 27 days. I have been right on or start a little before for the past 4 months. For the past 2-3 days I have been getting headaches and dizzy. Two days ago it got so bad that I had to lie...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

How long do u have to wait to take blood test??

Pregnancy [ 12 Answers ]

Taking a test 11 days before your period is that too early? Because I took it and it told me I am pregnant can that be correct? Or can that be faluse because its too early to test

Pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

I'm unsure if I'm pregnant and don't want to get a home test or visit a doctor, but if its something I have to do then I will, is there anything you can suggest for me to try at home? And I have no tenderness of brest or any of the noraml symptoms, and I have a irregual cycle as it is, but there is...

View more questions Search