Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsingleton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Lump behind my 13 year old daughters ear
    I just discovered a hard lump behind my teenager daughters right ear. She said it does not hurt her. It doesn't move when you press it. Any one know anything. It has been there for about a week or two. No injuries recently but she did take antibiotics for flem in her throat three week ago.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2008, 02:43 PM
    It is impossible to say for sure what is going on. You should get your daughter into the doctor to be evaluated.
    It could be cartilage or a cyst or even a tumor. I would get her in to be looked at just to rule out anything serious.
    jeffsangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 06:42 AM
    My daughter has the same lump. She also just took antibiotics for having fluid in both of her ears. I see it has been sometime since the post was made. What did you find out? My daughter has a doctors appt. tomorrow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind ear [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new user,I've been getting the same lump every three months behind my right ear.. its very uncomfortable and I can't wear earrings.after a month it swells so much it bursts and puss seeps out... im just wondering what causes this problem?? :confused:

Lump behind right ear [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lump behind right ear. It is not painful and it is atached to bone. What could it be? could it be serious?

Lump in ear [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pea size lump at the top part of my ear right the cover bit however its like behind my ear its painful to touch and I haven't been unwell. Its also grown abit in size what could it be please

Lump behind daughters left ear [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter was complaining to me about her left ear being hard of hearing for a short time while she was at school then it went away. The next day she had noticed a lump behind her ear that is somewhat firm. I had taken her to the doctor that same day and they did a preasure test on...

Lump behind ear [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a lump on my head. On the hairless area right behind my ear. It's about the size of a nickel, kind of hard, definitely not attatched to my skull because I can move it around, and it itches from time to time. I've had it for about a year I guess. Any guesses on what it might be?

View more questions Search