Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay11111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 09:00 PM
    Honda throttle body help
    I brought the wrong throttle body for my d16y7 engine and I don't know if it will work in my car, I assume its from a d16y8. On my throttle body there's the map, tps, and iac sensor, but on the one I just brought, there's only a map and tps-----------help
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jan 16, 2006, 06:22 PM
    You'll have much more chance of getting an answer if you ask this question on some Honda specialized forum.
    UnSolon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2006, 09:00 PM
    Hey jay, you could try, www.superhonda.com They have a forum very similar to this one.

Choo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

Honda Civic '89 1.6L - which throttle body? [ 7 Answers ]

About to purchase a replacement fuel injection throttle body. Seller says his available part is for a 1.5L engine, but that it should be O.K. for a 1.6L. Is he correct? Chuck

View more questions Search