Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choffice3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 12:16 PM
    When Should I Be Concerned?
    I'm 37 years old and have always had regular periods, until now. Last period started 1/13/08 and I started again on 1/27/08. This period is like a normal period with the cramps, heavy bleeding, etc. It's not just spotting. This isn't normal for me, so when should I be concerned? I'm not on birth control, and haven't been for more than 2 years, and unless my husbands vasectomy secretly reversed itself after 18 months, I'm not pregnant. :confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
    You should probably check in with your doctor. Even though you're still young, it is possible that you might be starting menopause. Irregular periods are supposed to be one of the first signs. You're doctor will be able to tell you for sure though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concerned what is this? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello am 20 years old and for the past 4 months I have been getting a lot of bleeding from the back passage I don't even have to pass emotions for my back passage to bleed.Now 2 months ago I found a lump just outside my anus that is very itchy but doesn't hurt until I need to go to the loo.I have...

I'm concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and a weird odor, I'm a clean freak and I don't know why I have this problem.it makes me self conscience! What do I do?:confused: :confused:

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am concerned about small bumps I have around my vaginal area. They do not hurt and are under the skin. They don't have any puss or aren't looking like pimples. I'm just concerned. Is it possible that this is an std? They are not hard and they just appeared. They don't itch and if I didn't...

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

Concerned... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to...

View more questions Search