Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2008, 06:51 AM
    A few school problems
    Hi,

Im in Yr 9 and I started at my current school in... September. I have a few friends, but I don't really see them very much because they are in different classes to me and they are not in the same school house as me.
    The peole who are in my school house do not like me for some reason. One boy in my house makes fun of me whenever he sees me and I got so fed up of it I said to him
    "Why are you making fun of me, what have i ever done to you" and he replied"you haven't done anything it's just fun making fun of you" I don't understand it, how can anyone get joy out of making fun of someone else?
    I do swimming on a Tuesday and Thursday and this boy and a few of his friends are in my swimming group/set. He makes stupid remarks when I'm swimming and tries to duck my head under water or grab my legs and pulls me down,when the teacher isn't looking - I don't understand why he is doing it! I told the swimming teacher who told me to ignore it - but its constant, he doesn't go away?

Any ideas on what I can do to get him to go away?

Thanks,

Jack

p.s also he won't stop calling me "gay" because I don't have a girlfriend - I'm 13 years old!
    dniemiera Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack2794
    Hi,

Im in Yr 9 and I started at my current school in...September. I have a few friends, but I don't realy see them very much because they are in different classes to me and they are not in the same school house as me.
    The peole who are in my school house do not like me for some reason. One boy in my house makes fun of me whenever he sees me and I got so fed up of it I said to him
    "Why are you making fun of me, what have i ever done to you" and he replied back"you haven't done anything it's just fun making fun of you" I don't understand it, how can anyone get joy out of making fun of someone else?
    I do swimming on a tuesday and Thursday and this boy and a few of his friends are in my swimming group/set. He makes stupid remarks when i'm swimming and trys to duck my head under water or grab my legs and pulls me down,when the teacher isn't looking - I don't understand why he is doing it! I told the swimming teacher who told me to ignore it - but its constant, he dosn't go away?

Any ideas on what I can do to get him to go away?

Thanks,

Jack

p.s also he wont stop calling me "gay" because I don't have a girlfriend - i'm 13 years old!
    Don't listen to him... it looks like HE might be the one looking for someone if you no what I mean... tell another teacher about it and if they don't listen go higher... talk to your aprents about it and have them go sort out that conflict... say the kid hurts you while you are swimming and you tell the principal that it could have been avoided because you made the first step you told the swimming teacher... my advice tell the techer one more time and if they don't listen go to your parents/guardians... hope I helped
    under_investigation91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 04:32 AM
    It seems to me that these kids that you mentioned are bullying you and being bullied, apparently, must not be tolerated. Sometimes, we just have to accept that some people are well... they just like to treat other people like dirt, if you know what I mean. It's not easy to ignore them and I were you, I'd tell my parents. Parents first, then the teacher and then someone higher who could really help you.
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2008, 09:13 AM
    You should make fun of him now
    elbathsheba Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 10:32 AM
    I'm in 9th grade 2 its hard but you should just not listen to him and if he touches you and tries 2 dunck your head punch him in the face I always say people anly make fun of other people because the feel insucure... sp about themselves .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

High school problems [ 2 Answers ]

Im a freshman and I have bad grades. I want to play football next year but I want to go to college and play football to. What can I do?:confused:

High School Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am a freshman this year and all of this is new to me. I love the classes.. I just can't stand sitting there during block scheduling so that just makes it so I sit there and look at the walls and yeah.. They get an e-mail stating that I'm getting a D or lower in 2 classes. Then they...

Having problems @ school w/ some of my class mates. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. I was in a summer program in this college and I got to meet different of other studemts. I talked to them and hang around with them, but then as school started in the fall they changed. We (my friend and I) and them didn't talk to each other anymore. They had their little group and somehow we...

View more questions Search