Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreamcast Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 10:44 PM
    White bumps
    Hey everyone.

Not to long ago I've found a single white bump on my left nut :P.
    I had unprotected sex with a girlfriend of mine a while back and didn't notice any problems, and from what I understand (I asked if she was clean) she's had no problems at all.

Its not that large, and honestly looks like a large hair... follicle bump? (what do you call this?).
    I personally don't think its anything serious because, its just there all by it self, and not that big.

Most STD pictures I've seen are of these farms of bumps that are all over the place or normally at the head. Still, I'd like to hear if anyone else has had this problem and if so, how is it cured?

If it changes anything (I'm sure it will) I'm 16, so the bodies still changing fast -_-.

Please help me out, thanks :)
    tigger30 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 02:39 AM
    I'm not 100% sure but it sounds like it could be an infected hair folicle can happen sometimes when a pubic hair turns in instead of growing outward Is the lump sore to touch? Just to be safe I would make an appointment with GP you can never be too careful

Jan 29, 2008, 02:48 PM
    No it doesn't hurt at all, and its generally soft. Although if I irritate it, it sometimes itches (what doesn't?) :P.
    From your description this look like it's the problem, still I may get it checked out.
    Trying as hard as possible to not have to involve my parents.

If it is the inward follicle, how do you fix that? Just let it take care of itself?
    I imagine my body wouldn't let it stay like that for long.
    tigger30 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 06:14 AM
    If that is what it is then yeah it should sort itself, the lump may pop (so to speak) or it could just retract back into itself. Although in some cases you may need a course of antibiotics to clear it and in some people this can be a reoccuring problem.

Jan 31, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Ok, I'll make sure it doesn't spread or anything.
    Thanks for the help :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

White bumps around the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 years old and I have an uncircumsized penis... I have these strange white bumps around the head of my penis... I am a virgin... and I want to know if there's a way for them to go away? Please help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/jose2507/d1.jpg ...

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Extremely small, tiny white bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am sexually active 21 year old and last had sex a few days ago. The day after literally I noticed some small white bumps on the top of my penis and below the head. On top of this, I believe I had some itching around that area midway through last week. Since then I felt nothing and was surprised...

Small white bumps [ 6 Answers ]

White bump on lower of shaft of my penis< one on the my left testicle both on the skin not on the inside and the other day I notced a bump just above the on on my shaft on the inside< not on the skin there is also TINY little white bumps I'm a virgin so can't be std don't think they are sweat...

View more questions Search