Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 28, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Work from home No scam
    Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a good paying job that you could do from home? I am interested in web page design or also selling something on eBay but with eBay I would need a good idea of something to make that would sell descent on there. Any other ideas would be helpful or how to obtain knowledge for a good work from home job.

I am currently working full time outside of the house and would need to supplement my income on what I'm making now. I don't have a problem putting in at least 40 hours a week.

But a lot of the things I have found on the internet want money first or just look like scams.

Does anyone know how to get started with the web page design? So far that really interests me.

Ok thanks so much.
    home2work4 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Hi! Perhaps I can help. I come across these job leads from time to time at WorkathomeDesk.com - Authentic info on work at home opportunities & online money making tips ! which is a free site with frequently updated job leads. You might also want to try sites like elance or guru. You can bid on short term and long term projects and some employers might hire you as a regular employee or independent contractor. Good luck.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Here's one that I found:

Working Solutions - Call Center, Virtual Call Center, Remote Call Center, Customer Support CRM, Outsourcing Sales, Augment Outsourcing, Data Entry Transcription, Real Time Transcription, ACD IVR Speech, Technical Support

They opportunity looks inviting. And they seem to have a good reputation over a large market. Many offers under one "roof."
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 03:07 AM
    I know that your question is somewhat dated by now. But, I would like to ask you what type of interests or skills that you might have that you might be able to market from home, other than that which you have already indicated an interest in?

I am entirely self-employed and do quite well with the businesses that I have in advertising them on the Internet for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Work at home [ 4 Answers ]

I Was Just Like To Know If There Are Any Real, Legitimate Work At Home Jobs. Are There Any That I Can Make Money At, That Won't Cost Me An Arm And A Leg?

Work at home [ 11 Answers ]

How reliable are the surveys that are advertised to work at home types? Is there any money to be made here? Is it possible for a stay at home mom To make anything in time compared to return? Thanks

Court Case for Home Improvement Scam in Maryland [ 3 Answers ]

I was scammed by a home improvement contractor in the state of Maryland. The case went to court, but was put on stet for 1 year with the stipulation that it could go to trial anytime during that year if it was requested for any reason. As part of the stet, it was stipulated that the contractor...

Home buying scam? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to follow to "good to be true" rule here-but long story short, I have had a home on the market in TX for 9 months(2 yr old home)I was contacted by a man who says he buys homes. Come to find out, I transfer everything(warrenty deed to trustee? ) to him, and he pays the mortgage until he sells...

View more questions Search