Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lithium ignition Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 05:24 PM
    How to clear computer of last to days.
    I just installed some stuff on my computer and now it blue screens whenever I play games. How do I wipe computer of last 2 days!! :eek:
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Try running System Restore:

START > ALL PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > SYSTEM TOOLS > SYSTEM RESTORE

When it comes up, choose Restore to a Previous restore point.

When the calendar appears, select a date in dark blue from a week ago, or so.

Let it do it's thing, and try again when it's done and reboots.

Good luck,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Use System Restore in Start>Accessories>System Tools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

How to clear code [ 1 Answers ]

My 90 honda civic si was reading code 13 so I replaced the sensor how do I clear the code from the ecu

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

View more questions Search