Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raqual Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Is there a Credit if you paid for full day Kindegarten?
    Is there a Credit if you paid for full day Kindegarten?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 09:04 PM
    You can claim the Child Care Credit for full day kindergarten IF the state does not consider kindergarten as required schooling and IF you are working or attending college yourself.

Some states do require kindergarten; some do not. A phone call to your local board of education will get you the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get paid when extending credit. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a business owner, who does consulting engineering work. I was hired to do a job over the summer, and I have fulfilled my responsibilities. I have been paid about 2/3 of the total invoice. I have been waiting almost 120 days and I have been told outright to forget getting paid. I want to know...

Tenants living in my home no rent has been paid and 30 day notice given [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have the right to change locks on house after 30 day notice was given and has expir ed tenants did not give me back the keys They have been living in that house for 2 years not paying any rent and no contract was every given between me and them I bought the house let them move in and they...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Can partial rent be considered "paid in full"? Part2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can partial rent be considered "paid in full"? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a store in which the rent for the past 3 years has been $9K/month. I have 2 years left on the lease. I've spoken over the phone and have many email...

Can partial rent be considered "paid in full"? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a store in which the rent for the past 3 years has been $9K/month. I have 2 years left on the lease. I've spoken over the phone and have many email correspondence with the leasing director of the realty company about giving me lower rent since the weakening economy due to high energy...

View more questions Search