Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monika khadjehnouri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Keeps blowing 3 Amp Fuse on Control Panel.
    I Have A Carrier (58gsc)upflow Furnace & A/c Unit, Which Is 18 Years Old.
    When I Tried To Turn The Heater On , Only Blower Came On & Would Not Turn Off Unless Disconnected From Electricity.
    Replaced Sofar Control Unit, Thermostat,transformer Was Blown,& Finally The Limit Switch.
    When I Disconnect The Limit Switch The Fuse On Control Unit Will Not Blow.
    I Tried Disconnecting Wires One By One ,the 3 Amp Fuse Kepps Blowing, Only With Limit Switch Wire Disconnected It Stops Blowing The Fuse.

Please If Any Body Can Help, Give Advise. Thanks
    cgregory67 Posts: 92, Reputation: 7

Jan 25, 2008, 09:47 PM
    C= Common
    Y= Cooling
    GC= Fan Cooling
    GH = Fan heating
    R= Power
    W = Heating

http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/gr...58dfa-13si.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Updating service panel to 200 amp with feeder to 100 amp panel in old house [ 8 Answers ]

I currently in the process of converting 1000 sq ft of attached garage into living space while doing this we are updating electrical service to 200 amp new service, there is 100 amp service in the old part of the house which will remain but need to be sub paneled from the new 200 amp service. I...

200 amp panel feeding a 100 amp panel roughly 130' away [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, We are building a apartment above the garage,my question is what size wire do I need to run from the 200 amp panel to the 100 amp panel roughly 130' away? I want to use aluminum wire as I think copper would be to costly. Thanks for your help in advance, Dude :eek:

Furnace control board fuse keeps blowing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Carrier furnace 48GS-036090311TP with a Honeywell T8401C thermostat. I can run the fan on continuously but when I put the Heat to ON on the T-stat, the 5 Amp fuse on the control board (LH33WP003A) in the furnace blows. The sequence is like this: 1. Fan only operation is running...

Fuse keep blowing [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure what is happening, We have two units the upstairs is running just fine. Now the downstairs keep blowing the fuse in the furnace. What it does is that it will let the fan run but when I reduce the temp. so the a/c will come on it blow the fuse. Thanks, George

A/C keeps blowing fuse [ 11 Answers ]

I had an earlier post about neither the furnace or a/c working... well the problem was a blown fuse, and I have no idea why I didn't find it earlier. Anyway, I replaced the fuse and the furnace heat now works, but when I go to the a/c, the fuse blows every time. My furnace takes a little 5 amp buss...

View more questions Search