Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoJoErica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Cat bleeding days after giving birth
    My Mommy cat is still bleeding from her vaginal area after giving birth to 5 kittens on January 21st... it's not really bad but she leaves droplets of blood on the floor. All her kittens were born butt first (breach) so maybe her skin tore when they were born (I had to help her with getting the babies out of her)... Will this fix itself or is it really bad? Please help...
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
    You really need to give a vet a call surely they will tell you if this is normal. We have a few vet techs that get online sometimes, but if I were you I would give the vet a call right now and not wait any longer.
    ellarocks Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Call a vet, ASAP! She could bleed to death soon. HURRY!! HURRY!! I'm a vet intern so I know. She might be bleeding to DEATH! HURRY! GO TO THE VET!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6weeks after giving birth and still bleeding. [ 14 Answers ]

I gave birth naturally six weeks ago, and I am still bleeding... 2 days ago I thought I was done since I had pretty much finished the lochia stage, but I woke up to bright red bleeding and small clots. I have no idea what is going on and I can't get to the doctor till Tuesday. I am strictly...

Is my cat finished giving birth? [ 7 Answers ]

My cat started having her first litter of kittens tonight at 8:15 pm. The sixth kitten was born at 10:30pm. SHe has been resting comfortable with the six kittens but she is still breathing quickly and between her legs, in the abdomin area there is this lump. When I feel it I think it might be ...

Cat (soon to be giving birth) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple of questions about my pregnant cat . Well I don't exactly know when the time of her getting pregnant was, but I think she is getting really close to giving birth to her kittens. First of all I would like to know if taking their temperature is an accurate way of telling whe nthey...

Cat giving birth [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been losing mucas for a couple of days now, do you know when she will start begin the second stage of labor - she has been having contractions.

Giving Birth [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any free videos to watch on internet of a woman giving birth? Want to know...

View more questions Search