Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momofthreeand1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Implantation Bleeding or Early Period?
    Hi, my last period was Jan 4, I'm not due for another until Jan 31. This morning I had about 1 tbspn of red blood when I went to the restroom and then I have not had any more since this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding or just an early period. I've also had middle uterine dull cramping. I have not been on because for over 2 years. Any ideas? I called the Dr. but can't be seen until Monday!:confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 25, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Its possible but implantation bleeding is rare. If it happens at all, its typically 7 - 10 days past ovulation. Some women also experience cramping and spotting during ovulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be implantation bleeding or just getting my period early [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Ashley. I got my period on sept. 6 and i was most fertle on the 16th. My DH and I had unprotected sex on that day. The 20th was my expected day of ovulation. After that, i just felt very tired and sore, and a couple of the days I felt nausiated. My breasts were sort of sore but...

Implantation bleeding or early period? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months. My periods come every month on the 6th or 7th. On the 22nd of March I took two pregnancy test both were negative. On the 31st of March I begin begin to have light cramps and lower back pains, I went to the restroom and noticed...

Implantation Bleeding? Or maybe just a period? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Well... my fiancé and I have been trying to get pregnant and last month I had thought I was pregnant but than I got my period. So throughout the past month I've been feeling many of the pregnancy symptoms, such as frequent urination, headaches, feeling extremely tired at all hours of the day, and...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone out there knew how long implantation bleeding is suppose to last. All last week I experienced slight brownish mucus discharge. I am suppose to start my period on Wednesday (Oct 18th; my cycles approx 32 days), buy I started getting wetter brownish spotting on Fri...

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

View more questions Search