Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 06:27 AM
    Zinc + hydrochloric acid
    Zinc + hydrochloric acid goes to?
    ane Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Zn+2HCl--ZnCl2+H2 did you mean that.. this is my answer..
    a1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Thank you extremely helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry zinc and hydrochloric acid [ 7 Answers ]

hello everyone before you all start getting angry, i am a bit slow. To write my notes out my teacher is very agresive and angry. Please can you tell what happens when you mix zinc and hydrochloric acid i saw the experiment, but could not write it down in time. Thank you 2nd What happens...

Catatrosphy after using a Hydrochloric Acid based Drain cleaner [ 2 Answers ]

I used a H2SO4 commercial drain cleaner in my bath. The fumes from the cleaner reacted with residue of detergent on the surfaces of the bathtub to stain the surface to a rust color. Any solutions to clean the stain on this porcelain bathtub? Robemit

Find how much Zinc is needed ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm so confused with the equation. But I got 15.3L as an answer.I don't know if it's correct. "How much Zinc must react in order to form 15.5L of hydrogen, H2 (g),at 32.0c and 115 kPa"? Zn(s)+H2SO4 => ZnSO4(aq)+H2(g):)

Calcium/magnesium citrate with or without zinc? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently was told by my Physician I have osteoarthritis in my back, and am trying to find supplements to help with it. I heard that calcium and magnesium citrite are good for your bones. I was looking in the store to find prices and brands, and found some have zinc in them. I was wondering if...

Magnesium hydrogen carbonate + hydrochloric acid = ? [ 3 Answers ]

Magnesium hydrogen carbonate + hydrochloric acid =?? Please help if you know it Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search