Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roberttassis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 08:44 PM
    visa by sponsor
    I've been living here for almost seven years already, I came with the tourist visa, had two kids born in here... right now I am working with a company that wants helps me with my status here. Is that any way they can sponsored me and get me a permit to stay in confused: n the country legally?
    chris215 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberttassis
    I've been living here for almost seven years already, i came with the tourist visa, had two kids born in here...right now i am working with a company that wants helps me with my status here. Is that any way they can sponsored me and get me a permit to stay in confused: n the country legally?

At the moment there is nothing the company can do for you, bearing in mind that from the beginning of this year the company will be liable for penalty because you are at present (and have been for the last 7 years) an overstayer. Your children would be able to regularise themselves once they have been here for 7 years, given that they were born here. You have a chance with their applications, since they are your children. You will still need to instruct a Solicitor to deal with your case, as you have been, and still is, an overstayer things will not be easy for you. Alternatively, there is a 14-year concession, meaning you will have to wait another 7 years! You can say there is hope...

Cheerio!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What company can sponsor H1B? [ 0 Answers ]

What company can sponsor H1B? I asked attorneys about this, and they said that any company can sponsor H1B, but how about the followings? LLC sole proprietorship LLC partnership (taxed as partnership) LLC (taxed as corporation) Can they all sponsor H1B?

View more questions Search