Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Has anyone tried the NEW AND IMPROVED YSA papaya soap?
    I've been using ysa papaya soap for 2 years na and it has lightened my skin. This actually would have become a staple in my skincare regimen. But they put out a new kind of ysa papaya soap -new and improved daw. I thought it was exactly the same na iniba lang yung shape. However, parang it smells different. Tapos when I left it in the soap dish namuti siya (which never happened w/ the old version). This made me think na baka they use much less papaya na to make this soap and the reason why it's color orange before you actually use the soap is because of artificial coloring. Plus, the old version actually makes your skin sting a little which would mean that it is working. Pero this never happened w/ the new version.

Is it just me or has anyone who has regularly used ysa papaya soap before have the same thoughts? And what soap are you using now?

Please let me know what you think. I would gladly appreciate it.
    roxcy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Yes I have used this soap for a long time now while living in the Philippines. Now I am living in the u.s. and cannot find the ysa papaya soap anywhere. Can you tell me of a retailer chain which handles this product.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Feb 25, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Ysa? Never heard of it. :confused:
    websetc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment
    I've been using ysa papaya soap for 2 years na and it has lightened my skin. this actually would have become a staple in my skincare regimen. but they put out a new kind of ysa papaya soap -new and improved daw. i thought it was exactly the same na iniba lang yung shape. however, parang it smells different. tapos when i left it in the soap dish namuti siya (which never happened w/ the old version). this made me think na baka they use much less papaya na to make this soap and the reason why it's color orange before you actually use the soap is because of artificial coloring. plus, the old version actually makes your skin sting a little which would mean that it is working. pero this never happened w/ the new version.

is it just me or has anyone who has regularly used ysa papaya soap before have the same thoughts? and what soap are you using now?

please let me know what you think. i would gladly appreciate it.
    Yes, I think YSA joined the bandwagon for cost-cutting but the new version is not as effective. I use it more to feel the exfoliating effect - the new version doesn't do that. Try Kojie-San, it exfoliates as much as the original YSA.

May 14, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxcy
    yes i have used this soap for a long time now while living in the phillipines. now i am living in the u.s. and cannot find the ysa papaya soap anywhere. can you tell me of a retailer chain which handles this product.
    You can check out eBay or filipino stores in your area. :)

May 14, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    ysa?? Never heard of it. :confused:
    You can Google it. :)

May 14, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by websetc
    Yes, I think YSA joined the bandwagon for cost-cutting but the new version is not as effective. I use it more to feel the exfoliating effect - the new version doesn't do that. Try Kojie-San, it exfoliates as much as the original YSA.
    Yes, I agree. Sayang nga eh because they should have just increased the price. I would still have bought it. Now, I don't even plan on buying it anymore.
    klayan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment View Post
    I've been using ysa papaya soap for 2 years na and it has lightened my skin. this actually would have become a staple in my skincare regimen. but they put out a new kind of ysa papaya soap -new and improved daw. i thought it was exactly the same na iniba lang yung shape. however, parang it smells different. tapos when i left it in the soap dish namuti siya (which never happened w/ the old version). this made me think na baka they use much less papaya na to make this soap and the reason why it's color orange before you actually use the soap is because of artificial coloring. plus, the old version actually makes your skin sting a little which would mean that it is working. pero this never happened w/ the new version.

is it just me or has anyone who has regularly used ysa papaya soap before have the same thoughts? and what soap are you using now?

please let me know what you think. i would gladly appreciate it.
    Hello.ive use ysa papaya since 1996,long before it came out of the supermarkets.its a trademark soap of clinica dermatologica owned by dra isabele lopez nazal. You are right about your observations about the new version,that it does kind of turn whitish after leaving it in the soap dish and the sting or slight reddening you get from the old version is all gone.so what I did is ask dra nazal about it.she said that she made it that way, to lessen or totally remove the sting and improve the soap in such a way that it wouldn't melt as easily as the old version.but she said that it is the same formulation as the old one without the stinging,reddening and melting. So you can put your worries to rest now.it does work! Before I was morena, now I'm actually fairer like 10 tones lighter than my old skin color. Do visit their clinic at emerald avenue and use their products,I've been using it for 13 yrs now and I'm very glad I did! (';) I would also recommend their new glutaMAX soap.Have you seen Jinky Oda now?. I did! I saw her at the clinic one time and she looks amazingly fairer!their product truly works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Has anyone used the Mena Oatmeal Papaya soap available in Mercury? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 kinds of Mena Papaya soap available in Mercury Drug. I'm currently using the one in the white box with Vit. E and have been satisfied. They recently came out with 2 new variants, green and oatmeal. I'll try them out once my supply of the one with Vit. E runs out. Anybody out there...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Likas papaya soap [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used likas papaya soap and let me know your experience and results.

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search