Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoBabe13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I want him back!
    My boyfriend dumped me and we went out for 22 days,how do I get him back?:confused:
    confussed1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBabe13
    My boyfriend dumped me and we went out for 22 days,how do i get him back?:confused:
    What was the reason for the break up
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:58 PM
    22 days?
    You never "had" him, you can't "get him back".
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Well, there isn't anything you can do to guarantee you guys will date again. Why did you break up? Have you known each other and been friends for a while before dating or is this someone you just met not long ago? Sorry to hear about the breakup. That's always rough.
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Why would you want him back in the first place?
    EmoBabe13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 03:39 PM
    I don't even know why we broke up:(
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 08:46 AM
    I would guess that you are young. 13 maybe? Anyhow, that is part of life. People date for a while and then move on to another person. People do this until they do one of two things. Either they mature enough to get into a long term relationship or they find a person that they think they want to spend the rest of their life with. Either way, you will likely date dozens of people before you get to either one of those places in your young life. Move on and have fun, stay safe. And remember that YOU must take responsibility for your body.
    BlueeyeJerzey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Listen I had the same thing happen to me it is very understanding w

Jan 23, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Listen I had the same thing happen to me it is very understanding what

Jan 23, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Listen I have been through the same thing you went though, but this might sound mean just get over him. Any guy would be crazy to dump you. I might not know you but any guy who breaks up with a girl with out even giving a reason deserves to be alone. Like they say there is many fishs in the sea so get your pole and reel another one in.
    Teddy5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 05:32 PM
    I know exactly how you feel I was dating this guy 4 aout 2 weeks and he boke up with me. He sid he wanted to be single and a week later I fond out he had a new girlfriend and I hated him so much.But after him an the new girl broke up he came back to me.So my advice is just sit back and wait maybe he'll come back too if hereally cares about you. I mean this guy came back to me 4 times and is still calling. There's always hope don't give up... be strong Emo Babe 13:)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 12:55 PM
    If you don't know why the breakup happened, you cannot get him back and be sure its going to last.

Communication is key in relationships... so if you can't talk about the problems, you don't stand a chance at lasting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search