Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skarsan34 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Wage garnishment
    I live in California I work in a workskills traning center for disabled people and my pay is below poverty level I am paid semi monthly and taxes are taken out can I have my wages garnished

Check out some similar questions!

Wage Garnishment in SC and my [ 1 Answers ]

As a judgment debtor, will his wages be garnished at South Carolina? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wage Garnishment in SC and NC [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord and legal resident of South Carolina (an area that is a suburb of Charlotte NC). I rented my SC property to a woman who will soon be evicted because she owes me $3,500+ in back rent. I have filed eviction papers and I want to know if I'll be able to sue to garnish her wages. My...

Wage garnishment [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, My husband (before we were married), him and his ex wife had a credit card in 1995-1996. He didn't pay, but then received a letter in 2004 and he made a payment Sept 2004 and has not paid since. Last month we received a letter from a lawer claiming that we owe, and now his going to get...

Wage Garnishment [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is cottle and I just received a letter for a wag garnshment from 12 years ago. My question is can they garnish my wages for something that is 12 years old, It was for furniture that was $450 and they saying I owe them $789. Can they do that.

Wage garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

Recently a creditor optaind a judgement against me and my husband, and now they are garnishing his wages. Should we have been notified they were going to garnish his before. Now I can't afford to pay our regular bills, normal living expences. Is there anything I can do now?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.