Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Split personality's? Does he like me?
    A couple of nights ago me and my best friend stayed at her boyfriends house with a few other guys, One of them was my ex who I still have feelings for. During the day when we were there my ex kept looking at me and put his arm around me a lot when we were in the pool. And after we got out of the pool we watched a movie. I was sitting on a chair and my ex sat in front of the chair I was sitting on and he kept tilting his head back and looking at me all through the movie. Then I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got back he was in my chair and asked me to sit next to him, I did and he put his arms around and held me really tight. Then after the movie he started avoiding me and ignoring me. When night time came we were all playing truth or dare and someone dared me to pash him and he kept saying he didn't want to and got the $#!Ts, I felt terrible thinking I'm not good enough. Then when we went to bed I had to sleep on a matress with one of the guys and he kept trying to do stuff with me and I didn't let him because I don't like him that way. When he got up and used the bathroom my ex moved his matress next to mine and started cuddling me and... He tried to put his hand down my pants.. I didn't let him at first because I didn't want him to do that if he didn't like me. I asked him if he liked me and he was silent at first, and then he said 'probably' and I said 'aww I like you too' and I turned back around to go to sleep and he tried putting his hand down my pants again... I let him and he fingered me. When he stopped he went back to cuddling me and said 'we should do this more often' and after like an hour he took his arms back and turned around so that his back was facing me.. I was left to sleep in between the perv and the person I like... In the morning I woke up and saw him like 2 metres away from me. And all through breakfast I noticed him looking at me but he still was ignoring me and avoiding me, I felt horrible.. He is so confusing I don't know whether he likes me or not.. He has split personality's.. When all of his mates are in the room, mucking around, he ignores me and avoids me but when there arnt as many guys in the room and they're all quiet or something he's all over me. So please tell me what you think might be going through his mind? Please I really like him! I don't know what to do!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Sounds like he either doesn't know what he wants. Or he only wants you to fool around with. Either way, he sounds like trouble. My advice: get over him.

Jan 21, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    sounds like he either doesn't know what he wants. or he only wants you to fool around with. either way, he sounds like trouble. my advice: get over him.
    No I know him he's my good friend he's a nice guy I just think maybe he doesn't want to make it too obvious if he likes me but I'm not sure
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 10:25 AM
    I can't tell you what to do, but I advise being careful or you're going to end up with a broekn heart. I've been with plenty of "nice guys." key word in that statement is "guys." I've come to find that the ones who are really the nicest, are the ones that admit there's plenty of girls that they'd rather just hok up with than date (hmm... let's seem your guy wanted to fool around, and then avoided you afterwards... thats should be a red flag for you right there). If you're OK with that, go for it with him, have fun, but don't fall for him. Which can be really hard for some girls. And a guy claiming to lie you but not want to make it obvious is the first sign that they are up to something. Usually using you as a booty call or hiding you from someone else they are interested in. any guy who doesn't want the world to know he's into you isn't worth your time.

Jan 21, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    i can't tell you what to do, but i advise being careful or you're going to end up with a broekn heart. i've been with plenty of "nice guys." key word in that statement is "guys." i've come to find that the ones who are really the nicest, are the ones that admit there's plenty of girls that they'd rather just hok up wih than date (hmm...let's seem your guy wanted to fool around, and then avoided you afterwards...thats should be a red flag for you right there). if you're ok with that, go for it with him, have fun, but dont fall for him. which can be really hard for some girls. and a guy claiming to lie you but not want to make it obvious is the first sign that they are up to something. usually using you as a booty call or hiding you from someone else they are interested in. any guy who doesn't want the world to know he's into you isn't worth your time.
    But I know he isn't up to something. His way in liking girls is really weird. He might be scared of rejection if he does like me but I know he wuldnt use me like that I'm his last girlfriend in the past year and I'm the only person he's ever done stuff with and I know he isn't like what you think he is I just want to know if there is a possibility that he might like me?
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:55 AM
    I don't know how else to tell you this. But no, he clearly does not like you. He hooked up with you, then ignored you. He's already used you sweet heart. And if he were scared of rejection he wouldn't have been puttng his hands down your pants. That's not being afraid of rejetion, that's called being horny. No offense to all the guys who really are sweet (I know there's at least a few of you out there), but for the most part, when guys hormones kick in, they stop thinking with their heads and turn into pigs who don't think twice about using a girl. Even a girl they would normally call a friend. Welcome to reality
    Confused_xoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 02:55 AM
    I did the exact came thing I was at a party and this guys was with all his mates we were all getting along and having fun when they all left us. He made it clear he wanted to kiss me and stuff n I was like do you even like me? And he was really sweet and said he thought I was beautifull n really nice. So one thing led to another and he ended up fingering me. The next day sure enough when I saw him he totally blanked me and has done ever since confusing much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in a split. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a 5/6 split ad I want to be in a normal 6th grade class. I think I won't be iclude in anyway of the 6th grade stuff. Help, cause I fell like a 5th grader still. And I am going to for the rest for the year. Help!! :eek:

2 weeks since we split [ 18 Answers ]

I go so up and down. The last couple of days I've been really strong and now I just feel my chest tightening, I'm missing him. I haven't heard from him since Friday so that's nearly 5 days, I haven't a clue what he's been up to as he's not been online. I feel lost and like I'm about to...

Just split up [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up on the Monday just passed (she broke up with me) Her reasons being were as follows: 1. Her father was becoming too strict on how much I could go up to her house and see her, and last Saturday totally banned me from going up to her house to see her after peeking...

Split up? [ 10 Answers ]

My partner and I split up approx 2 months ago after being together for 5 years, we have a 14 month old little boy together. One of the main reasons we splilt up was because he went out on weekends quite abit when we were together and didn't come home till early hours of the next morning, I use to...

Split up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I slit up two months ago. Now I do still love her and I do mean that its not a crush or anything like that . Basally I covered up the truth about who I was in the past and what I used to do for a living I wanted for her to take me for who I am today she said she needed time and...

View more questions Search