Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Grandma Ghost
    Ok so... I am sure there is a ghost in my house, I been hearing voices like my grandma voice she calls me sam(nickname) and about 3am I woke up heard the door open up(no one was there and the windows were closed) and a woman voice that sounds like my grandma whispered 'Sam' my mom and dad, sister and brothers were sleeping.

I heard a guy say 'James' but I didn't know the voice though someone in my family has the middle name James and that's also my uncle's name(hes still alive he was not at my house that time) I had enough of my things being moved around sometimes(so my stuff was neat) hearing footsteps I'd be in the bathroom at night and I heard footsteps in the bathroom with me and a cold brezze would be beside me. I didn't seem to be really comfortble that one day a guys voice said something it wasn't mean or anything just that I got so scared I jumped out of my chair and cried. Now ever since that I didn't really hear anything just some footsteps not voices no more. Since I am older I want my grandma to come back(if she is there) So if you have anything... well what I trying to say is, is there anyway to bring her back?(if she didn't leave) or how I can talk to her? Sorry it was long
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Sam all you have to do is just talk to Grandma like she was there with you for starters. The voices you were hearing were ghostly voices. The fact that things were rearranged and moved is a good indication that the ghosts moved the items also.

When you hear the footsteps, don't be afraid, but talk to whoever you think is there. If you feel it is Grandma, start talking to her. She won't be able to immediately be heard by you but she can make her presence known to you.

Remember, they are in a different dimension then we are and it's hard to talk to us. When you were hearing the voices, just remember they can speak to us but only for about 1 or 2 second bursts. That might start up again. Or granny will appear to you for a second or so at the foot of your bed. Things like that. Or she may appear to you in a dream, or the cool breeze going past you.
    samsam99 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Sam all you have to do is just talk to Grandma like she was there with you for starters. The voices you were hearing were ghostly voices. The fact that things were rearranged and moved is a good indication that the ghosts moved the items also.

When you hear the footsteps, don't be afraid, but talk to whoever you think is there. If you feel it is Grandma, start talking to her. She won't be able to immediately be heard by you but she can make her presence known to you.

Remember, they are in a different dimension then we are and it's hard to talk to us. When you were hearing the voices, just remember they can speak to us but only for about 1 or 2 second bursts. That might start up again. Or granny will appear to you for a second or so at the foot of your bed. Things like that. Or she may appear to you in a dream, or the cool breeze going past you.

Oh... she already appered it my dream:) She was still dead she just smiled at me.
    Try to talk to her? One question... they can apper right in front of you right? Well... I want that to happen I want to see her how can that happen? Or will she just appear whenever she wants to? What about the Ojiua bored or is that bad?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Never use an Ojuia board as you will unleash very bad spirits and you'll have to get your house cleaned out professionally as they can cause some real damage. Never use them.

As far as she appearing to you - she has to do the appearing as you just wanting her to appear is not enough. She will keep appearing to you in your dreams though. That is usually the first way they like to contact you. She just has to practice how to contact you. Also, keep talking to her outloud when you are alone. That helps also. If she had a favorite song, play or sing that also. That helps, too.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Jan 21, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Maybe I can help!
    Myspace.com/robertbrenner1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Grandma have much say in who comes to the wedding? [ 8 Answers ]

My son is getting married in February. My mother (grandma) is exerting extreme pressure about family members who she wants included. These family members had little if anything to do with my son. He does not want to invite these people. I am stuck in the middle. Help!

Father, Son and Grandma? [ 2 Answers ]

My son is nine. He expressed to me that he wants to live with his father. Throughout all of my son's life, his father has only been around when it was convienent for him. I want my son and his father to have a relationship and I'm even open to the option of him living with his father if he...

Dad wants Grandma out [ 1 Answers ]

My grandma (moms mom) has been living with us on and off for the last 25 years. As of the last 8 years she has stayed with us. She is originally from egypt and at her age (82) can't barre the flight back. My dad is mad, he wants her out now because he says he owes him money. She pays himm $400...

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Grandma worry [ 7 Answers ]

My heart is breaking, my son split from his ex 6 years ago, everything has been fine, my son has collected his 2 daughters, one age 6yrs and one is 11yrs every weekend on Friday night and taken them back Saturday night, he has been giving his ex money every week but he has recently fallen on very...

View more questions Search