Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jan 19, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Name of song by Nicola Hitchcock
    Could someone please follow this link and tell me the name of this song by Nicola Hitchcock? She is the lead vocalist for the group "Mandalay" that separated back in 2002.

Here's the link: nicola hitchcock - the voice of mandalay
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Jan 20, 2008, 05:14 AM
    The name of the song is "Insensible Lyrics"

Follow the link for the lyrics

MANDALAY - INSENSIBLE LYRICS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Identify: Alfred Hitchcock Short Film [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I remember seeing a short black and white film or program made by Alfred Hitchcock where a guy was in prison and does a deal with one of the guards(?) where he's going to hide in a coffin as an escape plan and the guard(?) will come and dig him up later. The last scenes are of...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search