Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina011205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Should I leave him
    I don't know what to do? I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months. I love him so much. When I fell for him I fell hard and fast. I never had that happen before. He tells me all the time that he loves me and he wants to be with me, but sometimes his actions aren't the same. He sometimes seems distant and there are times it seems like he doesn't want anything to do with me. I will let you know that I have a hard time letting out my feelings, I get embarresed when it comes to telling him my feelings for him. He is only my second boyfriend. Maybe I want him to be more romantic then he is. I don't for sure. I guess I need some advice.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 10:04 AM
    About the only advice I can give you is that you can't change someone from being who and what they are. You also can't blame someone else for what you perceive as your own shortcomings, i.e. "I have a hard time letting out my feelings, I get embarrassed when it comes to telling him my feelings for him." You'll have to make your own decision whether this relationship is what you want but remember, happiness comes from within ; another person is not going to make you happy.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Jan 19, 2008, 10:07 AM
    If he makes you happy then I wouldn't end the relationship. Being romantic is a skill some guys just have it and so just don't. If you want romance try to get that message to him in a way that does hurt his feelings. If he loves you he will be willing to learn what things you like, and want in the relationship.

And what do you mean but being romantic spell it out? Being I'm married and I still don't think I'm romantic.
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jul 12, 2010, 07:30 AM
    It is my experience that guys need to pull away every once in a wile - hence him being distant sometimes... when that happens just leave him be.. if you want things to be a little more romantic - take the initiative... show him what you mean..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave [ 20 Answers ]

I am married but still in love with my first husband. My first husband wants to get back together but I can't seem to leave my Husband now because I love him as well. Should I leave my husband for my first husband or stick it out

How do I leave him [ 2 Answers ]

I'VE been with this man for 10 years , I have 2 kids one from him one from my past We live as common law he makes me feel like a nobody he has hit me called me names I have lost my job because of him many times I want to leave but have no money to go Please help me what should I do...

Should I leave? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 4 years and we have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 5 month old girl. When we first got together he asked me to go to las vegas to get married and I told him no because my family would be furious. I find out a few months ago that he was joking, that if I...

To Leave or Not to Leave [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married to a marine for 5 years now. I did not know what I was getting into, but that internal clock was ticking since I was 30 so we got married. Anyway, we were having trouble before he went to Iraq. He came home and I got pregnant. During my pregnancy, he signed up for...

Do I really want to leave her? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of one year. Our relationship moved very quickly and we moved in together 4 months after going out for the first time. I honestly thought it was love at first sight. There are a lot of qualities about her that I adore and truly miss; after all, I do...

View more questions Search