Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makki Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Business for a teenagers
    Hello I am a teenager am 16 high school student . I would like to start a business but I don't know what kind ? I want something easy and fun that won't affect my studies !
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 18, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Dog walking
    Babysitting
    Snow shoveling
    Weed pulling / gardening
    Lawn cutting
    Car washing / vacuuming
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
    What sort of skills do you have? Like maybe mechanical, computer, musical, sewing, etc.

At 14 I started making money as a musician. At 17 I began my career as a piano tuner/technician.

How much time would you want to spend with your business at this point in your life?

Depending on how well you do in certain subjects, maybe you could make some money being a tutor for someone who is needing some extra help with school work?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2008, 02:46 PM
    The thing about work is that if it is easy and fun, is what is easy and fun for you. If you like pets, then some of the dog walking things.
    If you are a computer web site designer, then that would be great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is halloween right for teenagers? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm doing an editorial for school so I need to know soon! Is it right for 13-18 year olds to go out trick-or-treating one last time? Well I think so because it's there last chance to even go out before they hit adult hood anywayz let me know:) :p :p ;)

For All Teenagers Out There [ 3 Answers ]

After reading a lot of posts from teenagers I felt compelled to pull something together to sort of help, mostly reassure. 1) Teenager years can be awful. Everything is changing and everything is new. Please be easy on yourself all this stuff is new you aren't supposed to have the answer and...

Teenagers rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr. old cousin who came to stay the summer with me. She doesn't want to return home. She has had a rough life and doesn't want to go back to it. She will be 18 on Dec. 21. What rights do we have? We live in Virginia.

Should teenagers get married ? [ 8 Answers ]

My question is :should teenagers get married ? I think they should not.I need reasons why they should not get maried. Thanks

Teenagers. So tired. [ 1 Answers ]

Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?

View more questions Search