Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kutie20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
    This is sort of personal.
    I was just wondering if a yeast infection could stop my period. I am 2 1/2 weeks late for my period. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, but a week ago a test came back negative. I have not taken another one... but I have been having symptoms of a yeast infection. So I was just wondering if maybe that could be it... Sorry if that is a dumb question...
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jan 17, 2008, 03:52 PM
    It's not a dumb question, it could very well be that your hormone levels weren't high enough to register when you took the test.
    Try taking another test using first morning urine, or even better make a doctoras appt for a blood test.

Jan 18, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Thank you both for your answers I am going to take a test this morning it is 2 am... I will take one when I wake up thank you both.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Let us know what you find out

Jan 19, 2008, 04:49 AM
    I took another pregnancy test today... Nothing... It says it is negative. I am going to give it another week then go and get a blood test I think. If I have not started.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Good luck dear...

Just thought I'd mention that it is important to take care of the infection...
    Yeast infections during pregnancy and even during delivery are one of the main causes of Thrush infections for the baby so make sure that you receive the proper counselling and treatment. You body is the only one you'll have for the rest of your life so please use all means possible to take good care of it so that it can take care of you.

We are all aware that doctor's visits are not free - but they are well worth the investment. And if you do have a yeast infection - make sure your husband gets treated too - it's a two-way street here.

Again, good luck, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Personal Profiles [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a friend on the Web. I know she has Cox Internet but I don't know her email. Is there a way of finding her email? Thank You

I sort of kind of love my bestfriends ex boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. So. At the beginning of 8th grade one of my best friends went out w/ this guy named Hunter. When they were going out me and him became super good friends. After they broke up we started talking a lot more and I started to like him A lot. I know that he likes me too and he tells me really...

Love song... Sort of [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the singer and title of this song. It's a ballad, some acoustic guitar, sang by a guy and I believe it's quite recent. The lyrics goes something like this: everything, everything, everything ...... ......... I am the king and you are my queen tonight ..... break my heart ...

View more questions Search