Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Christian Record of Marriage
    Found this on another site,I visit, wouldn't this be a better record of Marriage, over the so called Marriage License the state would like you to get. What is a license anyway.

Link: http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attach...8&d=1132798112

Black Law Dictionary Seventh Edition:
    License,! A revocable permission to commit some act that would otherwise be unlawful: esp. an agreement (not amounting to lease or profit a prendre) that it will be lawful for the licensee to enter the licensor's land to do some act that would otherwise be illegal, such as hunting game. SEE SERVITUDE 2. The certificate or document evidencing such permission-license.

Why does anyone have to have permission from the state government, when the only permission really need is from god?? :confused: Any thoughts. :cool: A license from the state, places one in servitude to the state, their property.:rolleyes:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 11:13 AM
    State
    The licence from the state give you specific legal rights. To inherit property, rights for tax deductions, rights for property division in case of divorce, right for visiting in hospital if critical and can only be seen by family. And there are others.

Most churches and ministers do also give out church certificates along with the ones from the state.

Also without signing in, I would not see the site you were talking about, I did not wish to register with them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On Being a Christian [ 14 Answers ]

What did Jesus tell his disciples they should do? And, if someone does those things, is he then a Christian, or is there something more that he must do that Jesus did not mention? Will all Christians be saved? What does Jesus say about that? M:)RGANITE

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Jew/christian marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I read somewhere that if a Jewish women marries a non-Jewish man, the children are considered Jewish. I was wondering if this is automatic or do the children get to choose for themselves when they are older.

STUCK? A christian marriage question... [ 1 Answers ]

Please delete message and thank you for all the kind words they are appreciated.

Record of marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to resolve an issue of a marriage not being recorded? We have the license, but the pastor never sent it to be recorded with the court clerk. Now we can't get in contact with the pastor who performed the ceremony. Please any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search