Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sistermagoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Early termination of probation
    How to I get early termination of probation in Manatee County, Fl. My probation officer sees no problem with it. She suggested I get off in 6mo. It is now over 6mo. Are there papers I can fill out and have her sign or do I have to go before a judge?:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
    There is a sticky note on this subject that excon posted in the criminal law section that should be most helpful for you. You must have the Judge agree to this before you can be released early though. You can ask your PO (if you are really friendly with her to do it for you, or you can follow the sticky note's instructions. Either way, just be sure you did everything required of you such as reporting to the PO when you were supposed to, paying off fines in full, doing any community service, any AA meetings, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Termination Probation [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for a low risk sex offender being released from probation early?

Probation early termination [ 3 Answers ]

How to go about possibly getting an early termination?

Early probation termination [ 2 Answers ]

In Los Angeles county, what requirements are there for early probation termination.

Early termination of probation [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is on probation (5 total, 2 of those under supervision & the rest "administrative"). Our PO mentioned that 6 months after the supervised part we would can ask for an early termination. Is that right? If it is, is it a lengthy process? Thanks!

Early Probation Termination [ 7 Answers ]

The condition of my probation state that the court may at any time modify the conditions of my probation, under certain circustances, extend or terminate probation early for exemplary performance. Does any one know how to go about asking the courts to consider early termination.

View more questions Search