Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Revokation of Indefinite leave to remain in UK
    If anyone gets Indefinite after completing 5 years on work permit visa but only worked in that company for last 6 months and never worked before in this company but did jobs in other companies.what do you think that how easy to revoke indefinite leave to remain by home office if by any chance they come to know that this person never worked in this company for 4 1/2 year or do you think its not easy and if that person apply for british nationality then what do you think?are they going to check whole 5 year record of tax or they will award him nationality.
    To me it's a case of deception but what you think although I heard some people who got the ind in same way and manage to get the nationality.
    Some of people saying that once ind been granted its not easy to revoke unless that person going to be a big risk
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

My ex wants to remain friends just after the breakup [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have just a met a guy who lives in my native country the other continent ;(, he was on a business trip and we have spent one week together. After he left, we kept emailing every couple of days, I went one week to visit my family and friends one month after, it was already scheduled...

What do I do now that tenant has given up property but her belongings still remain? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I went for a status conference in circuit court. Until today I had no clue what the intentions of the tenant are... she has not made house payment since June 1 and has left home abandoned and destroyedShe was to be doing a RTO but refused to sign contract after moving in . We now have a trial...

Have settlement Visa and unlimited leave to remain, but could be headed for divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is a UK citizen, I am Canadian. We emigrated to the UK in May 2005 and have lived here as man & wife since then. However we are separating and will likely divorce. Will my status in the UK be affected? Will I be deported if we divorce? We had been married for 9 years when I received my...

How to express All the Other Variables Remain the Same [ 1 Answers ]

Or Unchanged? I ever saw a phrase or word in a textbook and it seems to be a Latin word/phrase. It is odd if you repeat "All the Other Variables Remain the Same/unchaged" again and again in the paper! Thanks a lot

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.