Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moose1123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Heat Blower not blowing
    When turning heater on the fire ignites and the vent blower to outside is on. The main blower to circulate air throughout house is on and turning, yet does not seem to be moving any air. When taking the cover off there does not seem to be any noticeable air flow in chamber either. The filter is clean and passageway is unobstructed. It is almost as if the main blower is going way to slow. Same situation for Air conditioning. The furnace is a York Diamond 80. Please Help

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump blower, and heat, won't turn off- not contr. Bd. [ 0 Answers ]

I've read about blowers (heat pump) that won't shut off, no matter what done to thermostat, and the cause typically being a faulty control board, and/or fan relay on contl. Board. I replaced board, as tech removed green wire to demonstrate it's fault (didn't turn blower off), but tried a brand new...

Air Handler not blowing heat at all [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Trane Air Handler and all of a sudden it stopped blowing heat through out the house. I have two thermostat one down stairs the other upstairs. I changed the filter; I checked the fuse and the breaker every thing is working. When I switched the thermostat to heat I can hear the...

Unit not blowing heat [ 1 Answers ]

My central heating unit not blowing heat what should I do? Electric not gas

No heat blowing from vents [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I could hear the motor running on the air/heat unit; however no heat or air was coming through the vents. It seems like the fan is not working. My mother in law mentioned the possibility of it being a fuse out on the unit. I just don't want to wait until Monday to fix something that I...

Furnace blower on, blowing cold air [ 4 Answers ]

We installed a pellet stove with the intent of using the furnace blower to distribute the air throughout the home, however, nothing but cold air comes through the vents. Can anyone tell me why this is ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.