Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csmcgee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 09:40 AM
    TriLastin- Care for stretch marks-Any users?
    Ok I seen on here that another user had asked if anyone has ever used the new product called Trilastin. I'd like to know if anyone has used it and if they have seen good results. I am a mother of 2, ages 9 & 3 and I got a good amount of stretch marks after having my first child(which I was only 17) so being so young and having my body turn into what it did has been tough. There are so many products out there that claim to rid of or lighten up tremendously, the appearance of stretch marks. In my opinion it has all been a waiste of money. You read from medical professionals that there is nothing to help stretch marks.. unless you have a tummy tuck, which I too would like to do.. eventually(it cost too much) For now, I'd love to find something.. cheaper and that will WORK.. to at least lighten the stretch marks. Anyone have any good suggestions.. or know about the TriLastin? Please, Please advise ; )

Thanks and have a blessed day
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 05:04 PM
    I used the older version of TriLastin, but now they made a new one, I don't know if the new one is any better, but the older one that I used didn't work for me. I am using Bio Oil at this moment, but I don't see any results as yet, but then again I'm only on my second bottle and I only use it once a day. Hope this helps
    Good luck!
    csmcgee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
    It's disappointing, but it helped. (saved me money) I've tried a couple other brands out there and nothing seems to work. My doc says there is nothing, NO PRODUCT out there that will rid of stretch marks and I'd be lucky to find some that reduced them. I'm a mother of 2 ( 9 and 3 yrs old) and at 26, it sux not having the body I feel I should for my age. But... I guess there is always the expensive tummy tuck in my future. If anyone finds a miracle cream... let me know! Best wishes for all.

Thanks Glitter for your input. Best of luck on the new product.. let me know how it works.
    Kashile Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:54 AM

Hey ! I don't think Trialastin sr works the same way for everyone, I think everything depends on the person. Everywhere I go I find different answers, some claim that it works, some others claim that it doesn't. Well it does work for me.
    Believe me I thought it was a scam when I saw the different answers but it is not. I'm 18 years old and I have had stretch marks for over 5 years, so since the age of 13, all over my arms and I have tried skin derma pro, shea butter, cocoa butter, french creams, and that thingy called Bio oil, bunch of liars, all of them!!
    I have been using trilastin sr for barely 5 days now and I thought maybe I was seeing things but it wasn't a dream, my stretch marks are fading already!! THey are less visible than they used to be 5 days ago!! But one thing you must know, my stretch marks are young they have darkened yet and I have a dark skin, so I'm black!! So I think it gives different results for everyone. I'm not sure if it will go completely, I have to wait again!! So maybe u should try one tube and see if it works and if t doesn't sennd it back to them, they will refund your money I think, I'm not sure I haven't sent them back anything yet!!
    Best of luck
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 01:07 PM

Hey Kashile were can I get that product your using my sister just had a baby and her strecth marks look terrible. But I would also love to try it for mine
    jennberryman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 09:35 AM

I purchased Trilastin SR with the hydro thermal accelerator (came with it) about a month ago. I'm telling YOU – it works. My stretch marks are on my tummy and breast, the marks are about 6 years old. (pregnancy)… I have tried lots of things: Olive oil, coconut oil, micro-dermabrasion, loofah, shea butter, Bio-Oil, Palmer's….. none of these did much except give my skin moisture and greasy. With Trilastin, the product fully soaked INTO my skin instead of being on top. Immediately, I notice how soft my skin felt! WOW. In the first week you can see slight improvement! After one month I have seen dramatic decrease in the deepness of the stretch mark and they are fading quickly! I am SOOO happy and amazed. The bottle says to use it 2-3 times a day and I usually only use it once a day. (due to my laziness) and it has been well worth the money ($80) I recommend anyone use this stuff! I think I may start using it on my face to prevent aging. I plan to use this product for a very long time. Give it a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one, please if you have any advices on how I could get rid of my stretch marks on my mid calf. I've had them since I was 15yrs though I didn't gain weight dramatically it was only few pounds I put on, and now I weigh 53kg only. Tried many products and creams nothing worked, and lately I...

Stretch marks! [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I have stretch marks on my tummy/hips but I think that's because I USED to be fat. But now I have one on my boob, and my boobs are an A-So its not like that that big to have marks on it. . How is this possible? What does stretch mark mean ?

Stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/ Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?...

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

View more questions Search