Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 12:41 AM
    UPS VA rating calculation
    I have an online UPS. It got 6 batteries of 12v in series. Each battery has got 7.2AH. Now I want to know What is the Wattage & VA Ratings of my UPS.
    Jithendran Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Wattage & VA rating cannot be determined from the battery ratings.All that this information can be helpful to calculate the back up time of batteries on load.The UPS rating can be determined based on the load connected to it.You have to study your load list & design the system.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Is there no nameplate on the UPS, or manufacturers label, or instruction manual?

The information you seek would be found in those locations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rating the Answers [ 2 Answers ]

If a member takes the time to answer your question, please take the time to rate their answer... how else will they know if they have been helpful,:) or if they even have a clue?:p

School rating [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to relocate and would like to insure that we move to a place where the schools my child will attend are "GOOD". How might one determine the quality of any particular school in a certain area? Is this possible?

Transformer rating [ 3 Answers ]

Why is transformer rating given in kva?

Electrical outlet rating vs. Circuit breaker amperage rating [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am new to this forum, please excuse me if this question has been answered. I just bought a Thermal Dynamics Plasma cutter. It has a Nema 50-P plug end on it, which I assume is to be plugged into a Nema 50-R outlet. In looking in my reference book, this is a 3 wire...

View more questions Search