Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lief_of_Del Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Dating someone with acne
    I just have a few questions
    Yay curiosity:D

I was just wondering how much acne affects who you date or like?
    So many people get depressed and stressed out because of it but is it really a big deal?
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 15, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I personally don't find it to be too bad. I didn't let it affect me negatively. When I started dating my husband I saw that he had really bad sistic acne all over his back, chest, arms and face and neck. But I fell in love with him as a person and he is very handsome. We are now happily married. He is only 26 and on acne meds for it and it is getting a lot better.
    Lief_of_Del Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I guess I will give my opinion
    Forgot to

I really don't care if a girl has acne
    Yes I think acne is really unattractive, but almost everyone gets it
    I have it too
    They will grow out of it eventually
    I personally look for someone who justs makes me happy just being with them
    I don't like it when they put tons of makeup on, I've seen them without make up on before and wish they would just be themselves and quit hiding
    Stupid insecurity
    elena3117 Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Of course it's not big deal! We're all been in this situation pretty much! Don't worry!! It affects the girls/boys a little but what is really matters is confindence!
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 15, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Acne is like anything else it is apart of someone just like wearing glasses or anything else but that's not what makes the person who they are. My husband hasn't grown out of it so to speak because it is not the normal teenage acne but he is doing what he needs to to correct it. He was very selfconsciuos of it but I support him and don't even see it now.
    mred Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2008, 06:30 AM
    I guess acne can really undermine one's self esteem. If you don't look good. You're likewise bound not to feel good. It hurts a little on the pocket to get medical help but it will pay off in the end. Of course, outside looks should only be secondary to what's really inside. It's just a big plus though if you can make the most of both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Bad acne [ 3 Answers ]

I always get zits around periods, they last all the way threw till the next one.. when I get them they are large and in one area.. its emberassing and I want them to go away.. what's an easy way to get them gone. There making me mad!

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search