Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutechiq28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 08:28 AM
    I can't be pregnant.
    Just like my last post... my last menstrual period was dec. 16... I had an activity with my partner just last jan. 2... then, jan. 4 I had this brown discharges on my pad... it's odorless but has streaks of blood... it lasted up to this day... but its lighter now... it's already 2 weeks present... I'm afraid... if I'm pregnant I'll be dead... I live in a place where abortion is illegal... I'm also high risk because I'm undersize... well, I just want to know what I need to do... or what will I do if I'm pregnant.. . help me... I don't want to have a baby yet... since I'm only 20... and my parent might die if they'll out about this... they don't even know my relationship... Oh my!. my condition is killing me... huhuhu...
    rbeauchamp925 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
    First,
    Go to pharmacy and get pregnancy test. Your symptoms are not typical of 1 month pregnancy. Then, visit doctor ob/gyn for check up. Too many possibilities to start guessing or suggesting alarming possibilities at this point. If money is issue visit your county health department... rob rn
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 10:01 AM
    What has changed since the last time you posted?

You are still having sex and you are still worried about your cycle. It not uncommon for women to have unpredictable cycles and its not uncommon for then to have "strange" discharges from time to time...

But there is NOBODY who can tell over the internet if you are pregnant. That requires a test. Period. Any doctor wouldn't ever listen to you talk about your discharge and say "hmmm... yes, you are pregnant"... like it or not... the test is the way to go.

And stop having sex. Period. You are not ready to be pregnant. You are being irresponsible. You have a choice.

My son was conceived while using birth control that has a 5% failure rate when used correctly, and my partner knew her fertitly cycle really well. Even with thoughtful "planning", you can get pregnant, even with birth control.

Please don't post here over and over if you are just going to do the same things over and over. It makes no sense.
    cutechiq28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Sorry about that... I haven't had sex with my partner ryt after this discharges
    Occurred... my last post was the 2nd day discharges coming out from me... and today is the 12th day... I've done hpt twice... and its negative... I'm planning to go to my doctor this fri... sorry... I'm just asking for any opinion... sorry...
    rbeauchamp925 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Pregnancy test is very accurate usually... take a deep breath and slow down... don't hyperventilate over possibilities... see your doc... tell him about any other symptoms... fever, abdominal pain, etc. be honest in reporting your complete history... and take one step at a time... rob rn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and last month I dod not get my periods and now almost 5 weeks.I got all the pregancy symptoms and the breast keep enlarging and the tummy is also getting biger.one week before my home pregancy test was negative.but the pulse are increasing.the ultra sound scan show a small dot.it...

Don't know if I am pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 17 an I don't know if I might be pregnant on the 25 of February 2006 I Played with my boyfriend and there was some pre- and then about 15-30 After(we took a walk which lasted around that time) he fingered me but he did Not touch the top of his but I touch my ceteris could I be pregnant...

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

So I made a post the other day and now I need more answers. I got off b.c in jan and then in feb I had my period on the 12th then the 18th of march. In march my period lasted a lot longer than usual and I figured I will get it around the 18th if not later in April. I have had unprotected sex...

View more questions Search