Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 07:55 PM
    I cant get pregnant. ANY ideas!
    I have been trying to get pregnant for a year and a month, but no luck. My periods are pretty regular, and I have never took birth control. I know we are consider a couple that can't have babies, but I was wondering if anybody had any ideas before we go and get checked, because we are still kind of young. :( :confused:
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 14, 2008, 08:28 PM
    If you think you've tried everything I would check into looking at your food. That can cause problems. Also, stress is a big factor in conceiving. If those don't work I would advice you to both go get checked for fertility. If there is a problem this early I would rather find out as soon as possible you know. Hope I helped.
    knb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Thanks hollylovesbrandon. I didn't really think that the food had a role, I will do that. And thanks so much

Thanks mraquino21 also. That may be one of the reasons too. He doesn't seem to stress out about it so much as I do, he says whether we can or not, that we are going to be together, but I just want to have one so bad , its really gotten to me, to the point that I find myself crying a lot. But I will try to work on it, and I will give you the news if anything happens!! Thanks!
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 15, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Also like Hollylovesbrandon said stress can be a big part of it. I knew a fairly young helthy couple that tried for about 2 years and couldn't get pregnant. They kept stressing about getting pregnant. They finally gave up and adopted a child. Once everything got into a shcedule and routine they got pregnant. She gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Ideas? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 36 and a half weeks pregnant and dilated to a one is there any safe ways to begin labor? I have heard of castor oil but that can be harmful and I don't want to do anything that could harm the baby.

Need some ideas [ 1 Answers ]

My husband's ex wife is getting remarried to his ex brother in law. Which was his sisters husband but she has since deceased from cancer. Anyhow, my husband say he is OK with them getting married. He has moved on with his life, I just feel that he really is not OK with it. Not only that the ex...

Need Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 yrs old. I Currently work for Verizon. It's a good job with decent pay and benefits. The problem is that I am just making it. My goal is to save enough money for a down payment on a house. I need some ideas for a home based bussines or any other money making ideas were I can pull...

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a pool hall. But I was wondering what I need to do to get it going, like How many Tables will I need , and will it stay busy, and will it have a good income, and should I offer other things their.

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

View more questions Search