Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeplz006 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Maybe cancer in my testicals , Or Not Being Able To Produce Now?
    Hi Im quite embaressed when I say this but, I have a problem when I

Uusally my is white and you can see all the sperm etc in it... For a week or two now.. when I have , there is no sperm, its like watery, and there is no sign of sperm in it..

Im getting quite worried now, that I have maybe cancer... Or maybe I am not producing sperm now..

I am 21 and very healthy.. like I said when I do , its watery... and no sign of sperm in it.. What's going on.. Its being like this for a week now.. and I've being fine before :(

Don't delete this post as you did the other... I need help! I'm in need :(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 05:50 AM
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with having watery ejaculate. If you feel this is going to be deleted and you want answers I suggest google.com will be a good idea for you. But as I said, you have nothing to worry about.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 06:33 AM
    First of all, how can you possibly see sperm (or the lack thereof) with your naked eye? Secondly, it is not unusual for the consistency of semen to change from time to time, due to such factors as the frequency of and the time since recent ejaculations and even the fluid level in your body at the time, similar to the way it would effect urine output. I don't think that these are signs of infertility or cancer in and of themselves. If you have no other signs or symptoms then I really don't think you have anything to worry about. But see a physician if you're concerned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redness and Itchiness underside of testicals and penis [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my underside of my testicles and on the side of my penis is red, and is really itchy. I don't believe I have an STD, seeing how I had taken a test earlier this year (There was a scare, but the doctor said I'm clean) and I haven't had sex since then. So, would this...

Genes produce instruction only for [ 2 Answers ]

Genes produce instruction only for

Can he produce? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wondering if my fiancé is not capable of having children? I have been tested-and I know that I am okay? Are there any signs of him not being able to produce? OR what kind of test needs to be done for him to find out?:confused:

Notice to produce [ 1 Answers ]

I filed a small claims, have a court date for October. Today I received a letter, from a lawyer for the defendant, informing me of a NOTICE TO PRODUCE. I can't find any reference to this request anyplace in the NY state small courts information. If I don't produce all receipts, letters, any...

Ice maker won't produce [ 1 Answers ]

In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear...

View more questions Search