Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadbury_lover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Boyfriend gets sexually frustrated so easily
    I'm getting really worried, my boyfriend tells me all the time he loves me and that he doesn't want to come across as a sex pest, which to be honest considering he has such a high sex drive he does come across like that.

Thing that bothers me most though is when I'm on my period, he's getting really sexually frustrated, which makes me feel bad, as if its my fault, when its not as I don't choose to have periods! He says we could have anal sex when I'm on, but to be honest I don't feel comfortable with that as it embarrasses me already that I'm on.

I'm just wondering if other girls experience this behvaiour from their fellas when they are on, and how they deal with it. I can't go on having him getting annoyed at me. Maybe its his true colours showing through.

My biggest problem is, this guy is perfect, I'm madly madly madly in love with him, he is perfect in everyway, accept he has a high sex drive, and I don't want to dump him for that as I've come round and usually give it him everyday, accept when I'm on?

Help please??
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Guy should be understanding your on your period. If not, well tell him to go masterbate. Or you could do that if you feel comfortable doing that to him even though you will not get any satisfaction.

Anal sex, you do not feel comfortable with do not do it.

BY THE WAY, PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO WAS IS PERFECT.

It is normal for couples to have different sex drives I just hope that you know that you should never feel pressured into doing things because you do not have a understanding partner.

Joe
    cadbury_lover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 04:12 AM
    OK I do know no one is perfect and I shouldn't have said that, as that is a favourite phrase of mine, but for me this guy is nearly perfect, we come from the same sort of background, have loads in common, but a lot of differences which we are teaching each other to be more interested in which I like, we love being together and usually he is really understanding, but when it comes to sex, its as if he is selfish and only thinks about himself, but then I feel bac saying that because we haven't done anything I feel uncomfortable with and we haven't rushed things, its just when he wants sex he wants sex and if I say no he's not happy at all, I just feel its going to be an issue, yet I don't want to end it because of it, because in all fairness its probably not a very big issue, but it will be if he kicks up a fuss every time in on!

Thanks for your help! :D
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Yup... sounds selfish to me.

Tell you what--this is what I've told guys to make them shut up about it:

I am perfectly willing to give you head the week I am on my period, with no personal satisfaction, and a great deal of frustration on my part IF HE is willing to take the week after and give me oral with no personal satisfaction and a great deal of frustration on HIS part. In other words--I'll get him off the week I'm on, without worrying about ME getting off---but the week I come off my period, he has to do that same thing--get ME off without worrying about himself.

Every guy I ever presented this scenario to shut up about it after that.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Granted, I'm a 21 year old college student... so I have a relatively high sex drive... but being frustrated during a period... that's a bit too far. I'm perfectly OK with waiting 4 - 5 days...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:29 AM
    As a guy speaking he should be understanding... wife doesn't ignore me during those days, we just don't do it conventionaly because of the mess. She takes care of me orally. IF that's not your bag he can do what he did before he met you. Make a date for a group session with Rosie Palmer and her 4 sisters.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Thought it was rosie palmer and 5 of her sisters? Did you just drop a sister?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    thought it was rosie palmer and 5 of her sisters? did you just drop a sister?
    Well I don't like the larger women... :D

But yeah.. you're right.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Well I don't like the larger women.....:D.

Terrible. Terrible. :D
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 12:23 PM
    I see ads on television for birth control pills whose protocol is such that a woman doesn't have periods... or is it 3-4 periods a YEAR!!

Sounds interesting to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband says he is sexually frustrated with me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Tonight my husband and I got into an argument. He wanted to go out with his friend he has not seen in years after his friend got off work. Well his friend got off work at 9:30 PM. I told my husband I didn't like him going out so late. He says I am keeping him under a rock and then from...

Feeling sexually frustrated [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Imma guy and Im in the same situation but worse. When me and my girl 1st hooked up we had sex like 3 times a day she used to consistently wake me up out of my sleep for sex we have been togeather 2 years now and had a daughter 6 months ago. Our sexual activity is down to once or twice a week. I...

Sexually Frustrated [ 10 Answers ]

Hi you. I'm 28. I've been married for almost 7yrs with a guy. With my husband, sex just don't seem to be enjoyable at all for some personal reasons and I was frustrated but I've been faithful all the way until recently for the first time in my life I have had sex with someone else and it was...

Sexually Frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is going through this menopause at age 41. She has lost her sexual drive. She said she has not had an orgasm in 2 months. She fights me when I want to have sex. My drive is still there. What should I do about that?

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

View more questions Search