Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 10, 2008, 06:29 PM
    How do I approach this girl?
    There's this really attractive girl in my school. She's a grade below me so I don't have any classes with her, plus I only see her once or twice in school. How do I approach her without making it really awkward and creepy? And what should I say to her? I have no idea what to do so far. Thanks!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Well next time you see her try to catch her eye and smile. Now she knows you are there and that you might like her. Next time you see her do the same again, check out what her response is. Did she smile back? if she did next time you see her try saying Hi! Don't rush anything, it takes time. Just make sure she notices you and check out her reaction then think of more things you can say to her whenever you see her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Bluerose is right catch her eye and smile, and see her reaction, if she smiles say hi, and get to know her by name, and see if you click. Don't rush you have to see if she is relaxed and comfortable with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know how to approach this girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm 20, really shy. There's a girl I see at least once everyday on my way to or coming from class, she's really cute, she looks like she'd be really easy to talk to ( I know it's weird to hear a guy say cute ). I really want to talk to her, but I get nervous and lock-up . Not sure how...

Seeing ex girlfriend again this week. How best to approach it? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be seeing my ex for the first time since she broke up with me in a few days. We were together for about 2 years and she broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. While I've have very little contact with her (or none if you don't count poking on Facebook as contact). I think I've been through the...

Do Nothing Approach [ 6 Answers ]

I recently read the "do nothing" about unsecured credit card debt approach is the best way for some people. I used credit cards to be a stock trader made a lot of profits the first year. Since then I tried to day trade when my last job ended and day trading is harder than holding... so I lost...

How to approach girls! [ 4 Answers ]

How should a guy approach a girl if he likes her (but doesn't know her)?

View more questions Search