Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SCutie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 12:30 PM
    Confused Ex-girlfriend... please help!!
    Me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 4 and half months ago.At first he barely wanted to speak to me, he told me he wasn't in love with me anymore, that he wanted to date other people and he never wanted to be with me again.Lately for about the last month we have been talking a lot, he's currently dating the girl that was his best friend when we were dating (we were dating for 4 years). But he seems to be coming on to me, we hang out a lot, he's calls me all day long and he's calls me at night to talk to me before I go to sleep, I'm so confused because he also told me he loves me and cares about me... but also loves his girlfriend... I don't know what to do. I love him with all my heart, his like my best friend, my mirror. Do you think that this relationship he has with this girl is serious or just a nothing... oh yeah me and him make love again to but I don't know what this all means... Please help me!! :confused:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 4, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Eat Your Cake
    He may just want the best of both worlds!

You have to keep in mind he dumped you for his friend that he has known for sometime and it must not have been pleasen't when you found out about it!

You need to be very careful and find out fully what he wants and where he is coming from, don't let yourself by the second best on the side and don't let the dude play you.. Plus your not straight in your head still from the break up, he has a girlfriend and your sleeping with him still, would you like it if someone started sleeping with your boyfriend behind your back

-- there are all sorts of things that can be caught in open ended couples, do you really want to get a STD --

Get your head straight
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Okay I just want to clarify something and that is Sex does not mean love. Yes people who are in love have sex but also people who are not in love. How long after breaking up with you did he start dating his best friend? Hes sleeping with you while he's still dating her? Im sorry but this is not the one for you. Enjoy being single for a little bit and then find some one better when you are ready. I wouldn't sleep with him anymore. That's what he's really after anyway.
    dennism Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 12:38 PM
    I would cut all ties with this guy right away. Why would you sleep with him if you now he is in a relationship with this other girl. Do you really want a guy like this? A guy that cheats. If he is cheating on this girl with you then I'm sure he cheated on you with either the same girl or someonelse. You deserve better than this. Don't let him string you on like this.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 04:47 PM
    Oh boy... he using you.

He is cheating on his NOW girl friend.

I SURE HE CHEATED ON YOU WIT HER.

This guy wants the best of bot hworlds - player, cheater.

Once a cheater, always cheater.

This guy will just hurt you again. He tells anything because he wants to sleep with you and you fall for it.

RUN from this guy - he is terrible. AND you probbably will get pregnant and catch a sweet STD!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2006, 07:23 PM
    If you feel that you want to give it another go with this guy, then you'll probably have to confront him yourself about this other girlfriend. Ask him flat out how he feels about her and whether he thinks the two of them are going anywhere. Of course, you have to trust him to be honest with you and there's no way of telling for sure whether he is or not. If you do get back together, insist that he make you #1 ; you will settle for nothing less. If he doesn't, then the self-respect that you'll have for yourself and the respect that others will have for you form you sticking to your guns and standing up to him will far outweigh any pleasure that you might be able to eke out of a "half-as_" relationship where he just strings you along at his conveinience. Don't let anyone do that to you.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 4, 2006, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SCutie
    Me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 4 and half months ago.At first he barely wanted to speak to me, he told me he wasn't in love with me anymore, that he wanted to date other people and he never wanted to be wih me again.Lately for about the last month we have been talking alot, he's currently dating the girl that was his best friend when we was dating (we were dating for 4 years). But he seems to be coming on to me, we hang out alot, he's calls me all day long and he's calls me at night to talk to me before i go to sleep, I'm so confused because he also told me he loves me and cares about me ... but also loves his girlfriend... I dont know what to do. I love him with all my heart, his like my best friend, my mirror. Do you think that this relationship he has with this girl is serious or just a nothing ... oh yeah me and him make love again to but i dont know what this all means ... Please help me!!!:confused:
    I agree with everyone here. SCutie, I think your ex boyfriend is a real jerk. You need to stay away from him and create something better for yourself. Do not flirt back or pursue this guy. He has treated you bad when you were dating him and he's disrespecting his girlfriend by flirting with you. If you take him back, he will probably cheat on you with some other girl. Even if your in love with him, you need to show some pride and self control. Your so much better than that, just walk away from him. I know it hurts, but you'll heal, and you will meet someone new.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2006, 11:35 AM
    Like I ALWAYS say - to make a healthy relationship work... you need TRUST and RESPECT...

He does NOT RESPECT YOU... uses you.

You CAN NEVER trust him.

When dating - about 85% of the time trust and respect are always broken.

You can never be happy in this situation.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 6, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Like I ALWAYS say - to make a healthy relationship work....you need TRUST and RESPECT....

He does NOT RESPECT YOU....uses you.

You CAN NEVER trust him.

When dating - about 85% of the time trust and respect are always broken.

You can never be happy in this situation.
    I have to agree, but is it in the human DNA that we set ourself up to get hurt, but in life we always learn by the things that happen too us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants a 1 month separation - so confused [ 8 Answers ]

So last night my girlfriend told me she wants a 1 month separation. We've been dating for 10 months and though we do disagree and have different views of the world we were getting along great. Then about 2 weeks ago she was on my computer and read the message history of an msn friendship I had...

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

Ex Girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew...

Girlfriend needs break / confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time in these forums... I was hoping some of you could shed some light on my situation.. I have been having some trouble with.. I won't get into all the details but I will give you a brief run down. My girlfriend and I were dating steady for close to 5 months... we...

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

View more questions Search