Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    My advice to you is say NO and stick to your guns. This is a great way to get some pretty nasty diseases and there are a LOT of them out there.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and more no.

And if he goes out and does it with someone else and you find out.... let him get the swell diseases as you are happily hooked up with another guy who doesn't want this.

Do you have a link for this?

I don't think you can get any more or different diseases from anal sex than you can from vaginal sex.

SOME people enjoy anal sex.

If she's willing to try it, and is looking for pointers on how to enjoy it--well, it's HER sex life. If she doesn't like it, she can always say no. If she changes her mind, she can say no.

But... unless you have the link to the information that shows that you're more likely to get a disease from anal sex, or that there are diseases you can ONLY get from anal sex--well, I'm going to have to say you're wrong here.

IF he goes out and hooks up with someone else--she's JUST as likely to get any diseases vaginally.
    Spiker2008 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Too young for anl sex? Ohh yeah, that's right, I read in the anal book of commandments that you had to be like... 80? Anyway... defenitely use condoms... and as everyone else has said... take it slow. If your lover is a good listener, he'll know what to do when you say the four letter word... OGOD (heh heh, jk!) I mean... STOP.

All seriousness... he needs to know when to stop while you relax... it's best that he fingers you first... and then go from there.

As for the poop part... well you can douche it before you play... PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE DOUCHING IT FIRST!! And for the one chick who had the infected bacterial butt friends... DOUCHE IT GIRL!
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Feb 7, 2008, 04:20 AM
    Anal sex tears and stretches the tissue around the anus and can cause bleeding. That in turn can lead to infection. Anal sex is also highly septic in nature and can cause infection. Moreover, it can cause hemorrhoids and colon collapse.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Oh dear.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Drat... and so many people are having so much fun surfing the Hershey highway.
    plumberman Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Use lots of lube and relax like everyone else has said... I've have been doing anal on partners for 10 yrs or more and the poop factor has only happen once... and the thing is this... its part of the act... nothing to get upset about... my wife and I do not use condoms because we are both clean and make sure our bodies are ready for it. Trust me it is VERY sexy and u will enjoy it once u relax.. and that is the key... relax and enjoy
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Feb 9, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Use a condom. There is a lube called analease, but I've never used it so I can't tell you much about it. Foreplay is a must. I always make sure I'm in a position that puts me in control of penetration depth and speed. Go slow, stop if it really hurts. NO VAGINAL INTERCURSE AFTERWARDS! Anything that was used in anal play (fingers, toys, penis)definitely should not enter the vagina. Not only can it lead to infections, but that's just icky:P Clean up afterwards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal Glands [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to massage my Dashsunds anal glands

Anal Sex [ 37 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex. Does anyone here like anal sex or no?? Any tips on enjoying it more?! I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

What causes anal hemotobin's? [ 3 Answers ]

A few weeks ago my husband was diagnosed with an anal hemotoma. It was treated with anti-inflammatry's, anti-biotic's and painkillers. The lump decreased in size and became plainless. Now its back and he's in great pain. The doctor has perscribed anti-biotics again to try. What causes hematomas and...

Am I being overly anal? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, As TKRussell suggested (strongly and rightfully so) I had a licensed electrician replace my main panel and run a sub-panel. Now, I get to finish the R/I and finish electrical work. (Yippee! ) And, it will be (and has been) inspected. BUTT, I was wondering if I am being...

View more questions Search