Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Song off american pie: Beta House
    There's this song off american pie beta house that I like but I have no idea what the song is called or who sings it. I also don't know how the words go so ill just say when it comes on in the movie.

Just at the start sort of when they have the 1st party in the movie just after that bull guy gives westly a drink or sumfin then westly makes a weird face and then it goes back to the party and the song that is on then is the one I want. So could someone please tell me what the songs name is and possibly the artist? PLEASE
    wingnutta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 06:02 AM
    I think the song you are talking about is "Aceyalone ft. Riddlore - Find out". :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song [ 0 Answers ]

This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it. Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or...

Song from Full House [ 6 Answers ]

For those who are familiar with the TV show Full House, the character Jesse sang a song at his and Rebecca's wedding. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the music to it. I mean, the notes and stuff. It's the same song he sang outside her window in one episode.

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

View more questions Search