Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faithpal28 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Cursor is possesed
    I can be typing a document in any program and the cursor will jump back to the middle of the sentence while I am typing. How should I fix this
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 07:51 PM
    This download solved it for me on two notebooks:
    touchfreeze - Google Code

Hope that helps.

What it does is disable the touchpad while you are typing. I type at about 200 wpm and this was driving me crazy until I found Touchfreeze.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Seahawk,

200 WPM? God, that's sickening! Why, I can manage at least 30 - 40 words a week! :)
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Jan 8, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Don, you have to put down the beer and use two hands, I had the same problem till I found some 4 foot long straws, USAF oil sample tubes, wash and reuse, lifetime use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Textarea cursor position [ 1 Answers ]

I have a textarea in an asp page and I have an attribute to insert * symbol in the textarea upon a click in the textarea. Using "<textarea name="text" onfocus="if(this.value=='') this.value='*';">" The problem is that the cursor returns to the start position but I want the cursor to remain in...

Flashing cursor [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my computer I only get a flashing cursor. How can I fix it?

Cursor trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mouse (Logitech Trackman Marble FX) that frequently becomes either frozen, or moves on its own accord- often drifting into a corner and stays there. Re-booting sometimes helps. Any idea what the cause/fix might be?

Computer Cursor [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to lock and unlock a arrow cursor? I like to spin gambling wheels. I have a extension Cable on my cursor cable so I can sit on my couch and spin the wheels.

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

View more questions Search