Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    opal183 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2004, 12:16 PM
    West/east coast universities
    I'm from the midwest.. was going to go to mizzou. Didn't like it.. came home..

I don't know what I want to do.. I do know that I want to get out of this area..

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation of California coast university [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know if California Coast University is accredited? It says it is but I don't want to get stuck with a Master's Degree from a school with no accreditation.

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

Anyone from golden west high school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am from golden west high school and I was wondering if anyone here is from this high school. Just who ever is from golden west high school post here, or even people from any visalia schools.

Universities on east/west coasts [ 0 Answers ]

I am from the midwest... I was attending mizzou, decided I didn't like it, so I came back home. So here I am back home.. going to a jr. college, and getting ready to go back to a smaller university closer to home and relatively cheap.. decided though this is now what I want. I want to be out on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.