Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sphyncx Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2006, 12:59 AM
    Distance
    Hey all, it's me again. Has been a busy life since I was last on here so... with that said.

Ever since me and the girl I was seeing broke up in late July... I educated myself on relationships and dating. I pretty much was a date-a-holic... and I eventually got tired of what I was doing because of the girls I was meeting. I stopped looking completely and eventually met some nice ones, but those never completely pulled through. Now I've know this girl since August... just as a friend... and something happened early December (more talking, getting to know each other... and her being upset and mad at me when I said I had a date to go to... "how can i possibly like a guy that likes 40 other girls") and then we started to date. Yesterday I asked her about "us" and she said she "really likes me, thinks I'm the most amazing guy she has ever met, and would love to go out with me but since we live an hour away from each other... the little things she can't do bother her. Like come over for 30mins after work or just come to see me to give me a hug... etc etc. Lately things on her side have been kind of passive... but that's in my eyes. Her phone broke on Wednesday and has yet to get another one, so I haven't talked to her on the phone at all since, just online on occasion. Nothing has changed... we're still going to be doing the same things we have before and see where that goes... I guess. I plan on going to the college which happens to be like 10mins away from her house next school year and there is always the summer time. She goes to school during the day till 3 and goes to work at 4 till 10ish... pretty much every day literally.

So what do you think I should do? I really do like this girl a lot and am willing to wait things out and support her with whatever it is she needs. And she SAYS all those things to me... but never seems to follow up on it... I guess.

Jan 3, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Bumpppppppp
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 05:08 AM
    What to do
    Hi,
    Just hang in there.
    You never know what is going on sometimes, until you give it enough time. Keep in touch with her.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Just keep in touch with her like fred says. Talk to her about what is going on. There could be something that she is dealing with and maybe you can help her.

Jan 6, 2006, 12:14 PM
    Eh, I figured I had to wait... thanks for the input... anyone else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance [ 8 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about four months now. He lives kind of far from where I am. We've been talking about moving in together. I know it's soon. He wants me to move there and I'm a little nervous. He's already looking at a place. I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I love him and can...

Critical Distance is Pipe Length or Literal Distance? [ 2 Answers ]

Is critical distance measurement based on the literal distance from a trap to the vent stack, or the total length pipe from the trap to the vent? In other words, if the trap is 4 feet from the vent, but the drain pipe from the trap to the branch that has the vent connected to it is 10 feet, is the...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

AT & T Long Distance [ 0 Answers ]

I think I'm ready to notify AT & T that we no longer want them as our long distance carrier. I've read and heard some nasty tales about AT & T. With this in mind, what's the best way to proceed? Also, should my letter be sent to their Avenue of the Americas address? Yes, I'm probably overly...

View more questions Search