Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GSHORE111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Quicken 2005
    Why can't I see the deposits in with the checks on the register?
    Under_a_rock Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2008, 08:42 AM
    The register in your checkbook?
    Can you be more specific?
    GSHORE111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Yes. I can write checks and see what I have written, but when I record a deposit (and maybe I am not doing that right) it doesn't show up on there. I can scroll way back in the check register and see all the checks, but no deposits! Help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing 2005 W-2 [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I locate a w-2 from 2005 that I didn't receive?:

F1 - H1 for 2005 [ 14 Answers ]

Atlanta Tax expert, I read your earlier posts about this topic for last years taxes. Esp this one... -------------------------------------------- Kmalhotra: That is correct. If your H-1 started in Oct 2004, you do NOT meet the Substantial Presence Test and therefore are not dual status....

Outlook 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has this problem with Outlook 2003,which is part of Microsoft Office 2003.I've had a look,but after a hard day at work,my brain is stuck in neutral.The program itself is fully up to date.Everytime it's closed,it will not open until it is removed and reinstalled onto his PC,which...

Nis 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys Please help me I have recently installed Norton Internet Security 2005. I have created a situation whereby I am still the administrator but have changed my name to dad. This now means I can't log off as dad and log back on as administrator. I have tried creating a new windows account...

Quicken 2002 [ 3 Answers ]

How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I...

View more questions Search