Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamonyok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 09:37 PM
    I hold a share of a company. Do I get some money after being laid off indefinitely?
    I have a share in a company. Do I get some money after being laid off indefinitely?

Regards
    jamonyok
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Not unless there was an agreed to buy back. You should be able to sell the share of stock, depending on its value. Of you many wish to hold onto your share of stock if you beleve the value will go up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Which company to lend money to? [ 6 Answers ]

The proprietors of two businesses, L.L. Sams Company and Melinda Garcia Career Services, have sought business loans from you. To decide whether to make the loans, you have requested their balance sheets. Solely on the basis of these balance sheets, to which entity would you be more comfortable...

Laid sogn [ 3 Answers ]

This is a song about havign sex with a girl Not about not getting laid. Help!

Laid Off From Job [ 5 Answers ]

I was asked to join a company about 4 months ago and leave my previous job of 15 years. The pay was quite a bit better than what I was being paid at my previous job. I signed an employment agreeing that stating my pay could be increased or decreased at anytime for economic reasons. Four months...

View more questions Search