Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 09:18 PM
    Is he my soulmate?
    Hi,
    Im starting my hello since I'm a new person here. Its very nice to have someone to get some of my energy to. Thanks for being here and I hope that you will be able to help me. First of all I wanted to tell you that I think I met my soulmate. Well I believe in many different kinds of soulmates but I believe I found my guy soulmate in this life. About 5 months ago I met a guy and instantly was attracted to him and got really weird vibes from him. Me and him had sort of a special relationship.We could talk to each other on a different level than most people my age that didn't understand anything about life. He is exactly like me in every way, I am exactly like him in everyway. I finish his sentences, he finishes mine, I'm thinking something in my head and he says it aloud. It's quite AMAZING! We even had the same basic childhood. Everything that happened to him happened to me right around the same time, its just so freaky to think that there is someone out there exactly like you. Now me and him hardly talk because he got with a friend of mine who is very mean and does not have a good heart. He has been with her for about 2 and a half months. I don't know what to do because I want our old relationship back, and I want him to realize what I see. Maybe he does but just doesn't see it. Please help me I don't know what to do! Can you please tell me something that might help... Do you see anything?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 31, 2005, 12:48 AM
    Just because you and your ex boyfriend are alike or share the same interest doesn't mean he's your soul mate. Sometimes, opposite attract, someone different have something unique or have a distinct behavior that may attract others. You have to understand that your ex is dating someone else now, and it seems to me that he does not feel the same way you do. You should consider getting on with your life. You'll meet guys who share your interests, and you may even develop a new relationship.
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 31, 2005, 01:40 AM
    I agree with PrettynPetite1 he seems not to have the same feelings for you as you have for him so I would leave it and find someone else. Good luck
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 02:22 AM
    You Don't UnderStand
    All right I must had said this wrong... or something. I believe in soulmates hardcorely. I know there is such thing as soulmates and I know what they basically mean. I was never with this guy. I did not date him and we were not boyfriend and girlfriend. We just had this special relationship between us that we never had before with anyone. Are relationship was weird because we loved each other and cared for each other and were in love with each other but niether of us wanted to move it forward because of the fact of how much in common we both were. We were so much A like that you couldn't tell us part except I look like a girl and he looks like a guy. Everything about us is the Same! I know opposites attract but your soulmate is this person I believe who is exactly like you and you feel something totally different from them. Its almost like you knew them before you met them. I knew who this guy was before I even talked to him or saw his face. I just passed him one day on the street and got this feeling from him... and when I felt that I had to know who he was.So I found out who he was.From that day forth that I found out who he was we were like two peas in a pod. But when this girl got into his life he stopped eveything between. But he tells her that he isn't talking to me or hanging out with me. But I will be over there when he says that on the phone with her. Its weird I don't know. I know he still cares but he just won't have are old conversations anymore because he is afraid of her. At least I think that's what it is. Because she is really jealous and the only thing that they ever fight over is ME!! So what do you think now?
    sarah11282 Posts: 54, Reputation: 7

Dec 31, 2005, 06:20 AM
    I am not really sure if I believe in soul mates or not but from what I have read we have many soul mates. I think soul mates and past lives are connected. From what I have read we have had many past lives and we usually travel through these lives along with the same group of people. This is called our soul groups. So apparently we have many soul mates, some of which we are connected to romantically, others through family, and others just as friends. I think these roles can changes in different life times. In one life time a certain person may have been a member of you family, in another they may have been your partner and in another they may just be you friend.

If any of this is true (obviously it is only stuff I read and not even sure if I believe in any of it my self) there probably is a good chance that he is part of your soul group and therefore one of your soul mates. But whether you will just be friends or connected romantically I do not know!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2005, 06:27 AM
    Soulmate?
    Hi,
    I answered another question very similar to this one.
    So, if you really like this person, why not talk with him?
    It really doesn't matter if you think he is your "soulmate"... the question is, does he really like you?
    Talk with him, find out. If he doesn't want to go with you, then I would move on. Meet new people. You will meet others who seem to be your soulmate. Eventually, you will meet someone who likes you as much as you like them.
    Happy New Year, and best of luck.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2005, 07:55 AM
    Frankly I don't believe in the whole "soulmate" concept. Having a successful relationship requires commitment from both people involved ; it doesn't just happen. Unfortunately, a red flag appears in that he got with this friend of yours who, as you describe her, is "mean and doesn't have a good heart." Now, if he were really committed to you, then he'd have no interest in this other person, regardless of how nice or mean she may be. You need to ask yourself what is his level of commitment to you? Unfortunately it doesn't sound very good. At this point I'd be very wary. You'd be wise to move on and forget about him for now. Things might work out later on down the road but right now it seems like he's got other fish to fry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husbands best friend my soulmate? [ 10 Answers ]

I believe in soulmates, I'm a spiritual person. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And with this one, I cannot figure it out. Usually I can, I'm good at this kind of stuff... but this one baffles me. Ok, my husband met this guy through work and became good friends with him. THis guy...

Is he Really My Soulmate? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Im starting my hello since I'm a new person here. Its very nice to have someone to get some of my energy to. Thanks for being here and I hope that you will be able to help me. First of all I wanted to tell you that I think I met my soulmate. Well I believe in many different kinds of soulmates...

Is He my SOulmate? [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 months ago I bumped into this guy on the street and I got this really weird vibe from him that sent my whole body on fire it felt like. When that happened to me I realized that I needed to find out who that guy was. So I found out who he was from a friend that was going to school with him....

Lost my Soulmate [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 28 and have been in several long relationships. Never rushed anything or jumped to any conclusions, assumed anything. Just a little background before everyone thinks I am f*** crazy. My ex and I broke up almost two months ago. We were together for seven months, engaged for the last two. This...

View more questions Search