Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 09:17 PM
    Is he Really My Soulmate?
    Hi,
    Im starting my hello since I'm a new person here. Its very nice to have someone to get some of my energy to. Thanks for being here and I hope that you will be able to help me. First of all I wanted to tell you that I think I met my soulmate. Well I believe in many different kinds of soulmates but I believe I found my guy soulmate in this life. About 5 months ago I met a guy and instantly was attracted to him and got really weird vibes from him. Me and him had sort of a special relationship.We could talk to each other on a different level than most people my age that didn't understand anything about life. He is exactly like me in every way, I am exactly like him in everyway. I finish his sentences, he finishes mine, I'm thinking something in my head and he says it aloud. It's quite AMAZING! We even had the same basic childhood. Everything that happened to him happened to me right around the same time, its just so freaky to think that there is someone out there exactly like you. Now me and him hardly talk because he got with a friend of mine who is very mean and does not have a good heart. He has been with her for about 2 and a half months. I don't know what to do because I want our old relationship back, and I want him to realize what I see. Maybe he does but just doesn't see it. Please help me I don't know what to do! Can you please tell me something that might help... Do you see anything?
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 30, 2005, 09:36 PM
    Thought I would reply too this rather than the other one because it is better to keep it in the right place. As you asked I am nearly 15 and live in the uk where it is 03.37 in the morning lol so I will be back in the proper morning when I can actually think properly lol
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 09:40 PM
    All right, thanks anyway!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2005, 07:33 AM
    Second answer
    Hi,
    I think I have already posted an answer to your question, somewhere else.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 31, 2005, 02:36 PM
    I don't know where that other post is so, I am just going to reply here. I would tell you that if you really think you love him, then you should talk to him about and tell him exactly how you feel, even if you have this special connection between each other he can't guess that you like him this way, so my advice to you is to get in contact with him and explain how you feel that way you won't question yourself, if he feels the sameway than great you find your soul mate, if he doesn't than you at least know it wasn't meant to be, anyway wish you the best of luck and happy new years and keep us posted.
    spyyder Posts: 35, Reputation: -2

Dec 31, 2005, 02:58 PM
    Hmm
    What you want to hear:
    Yeah go for him. Since you have so much (at least you think you do) in common then its worth the risk. IF your friend is a bad person... then bad people deserve to be treated in a bad way right?

The truth:
    I would say that couples with everything in common don't last long (they have an amazing spark/passion at the start... and later on things get really boring). Also 2 months is a long time (especially for relationships these days!:o ). I would say that you will eventually think of him as not a lover.. but more of a brother. Ive been in loads of relationships with a spark and 'we've got so much in common' thing... but they all end up us breaking up and becoming quite sister/brother like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husbands best friend my soulmate? [ 10 Answers ]

I believe in soulmates, I'm a spiritual person. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And with this one, I cannot figure it out. Usually I can, I'm good at this kind of stuff... but this one baffles me. Ok, my husband met this guy through work and became good friends with him. THis guy...

Is he my soulmate? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im starting my hello since I'm a new person here. Its very nice to have someone to get some of my energy to. Thanks for being here and I hope that you will be able to help me. First of all I wanted to tell you that I think I met my soulmate. Well I believe in many different kinds of soulmates...

Is He my SOulmate? [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 months ago I bumped into this guy on the street and I got this really weird vibe from him that sent my whole body on fire it felt like. When that happened to me I realized that I needed to find out who that guy was. So I found out who he was from a friend that was going to school with him....

Lost my Soulmate [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 28 and have been in several long relationships. Never rushed anything or jumped to any conclusions, assumed anything. Just a little background before everyone thinks I am f*** crazy. My ex and I broke up almost two months ago. We were together for seven months, engaged for the last two. This...

View more questions Search