Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ermias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Corporate Separate Personality
    I need to assess the effects of corporate separate personality. I am writing an essay about this and any information would be valuable to me. Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 02:01 PM
    "Lifting the corporate veil" and the recent corporate financial scandals such as in Enron should give you possibilities. Apparently, even the separate personality of a large company is not able to protect its employees from their company misdeeds. So, are there any guarantees any longer to employees that they are safe from being prosecuted for their corporate crimes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Character and personality [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between character and personality? Character - the distinguishing attributes of a person. http://www.wordsmyth.net/live/home.php Personality - collective characteristic qualities of a person. http://www.wordsmyth.net/live/home.php

Did she have a personality disorder? [ 24 Answers ]

I am trying to work out whether my ex has a personality disorder or whether we were just emotionally incompatible? I have had relationships - several. Most of them good. 3 years ago I met a girl who was down on her luck and very jealous and posessive and demanding on what she wanted - ALL OF MY...

Corporate personality [ 1 Answers ]

The section of the companies act relating which says a company shall be treated as a natural person in so far as a body corporate is capable of acting within the law. Just implying separate legal personality. The question is: it is the most celebrated fictitious story lines in company law....

View more questions Search