Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kizzza Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Normal user can't connect to Internet.
    Okay, I'm on my Administrator account on Windows XP Home Edition, and I can successfully connect to the internet via Tiscali Broadband DSL. But when I login to a normal user which doesn't have Administrator privileges and try to connect the internet it comes up with an error saying the Username and Password for connection is wrong.

Can anyone help solve this problem?

Thanks.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Right click on you link to access the internet and click on "Run as..."
    Choose the second option and choose administrator and put in password if there is one, if not leave blank and click OK
    Post back...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not remembering user/login ID in Internet Explorer 7 [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using XP SP2 and had a slow download problem and called my ISP tech support. They had me delete ALL browsing history, and make a few other config changes to I.E.7. Didn't solve the problem (was a bad router), but created a new one. Slowly I've been rebuilding my user/login ID's in cookies,...

Internet User Stats: Browser, Display, etc. [ 2 Answers ]

1. I've generally relied on w3schools.com for display and browser stastics. I see a bunch of others mentioned here. Have any of you heard good reason to believe any one or two stand out as the best? 2. I'd really like to see some statistics on monitor resolution that break out the "over...

My PC won't connect to the internet! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey!! Recently my partner has moved in and I have their PC it hs never had the internet on before so I took my ethernet out my laptop and run my blueyonder broadband cd in the PC. And pluged the wires in to the PC when instructed to when it came to connecting it the error message poped up...

Cannot connect to the internet [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to connect to the internet the following error is displayed "dns is unable to resolve ip address".How is this overcome?

View more questions Search