Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Trust is paramount in a relationship. Without trust, it is simply two people coexisting.

Personally, I would have a very difficult time trying to get over someone cheating on me.

Sweetie, you are the only one who will be able to know if you can get over this. If you can't - no one is blaming you. By cheating, he violated your trust and placed you in this situation. He may truly be repentant and may never cheat on you again. If you are willing to take that gamble, you are being the better person. If not, then hon, its really OK.

When you're in a relationship, you should be able to trust your partner and they should be able to trust you. That is the essence of a true, wholesome relationship. If you don't forsee that with this man, then you would be wise to end it.

I wish you the best of luck and that your heart will begin to heal from this betrayal. :)
    kellyandben1234 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What are u stupid or really that hard up for someone.You must really think low of yourself 2 keep a loser. If he had the same amount of love or either respect for u he want not have cheated on u. You sound like u might have low esteen or u really think the world of him. Let the dog go because u will live a world of heart ache. Go out wit ur friends and find someone new. A real man will not cheat and if he loved u would not want 2 see u hurt. I wish I knew u because I would set u up with a good guy and then have 1 of my male friend whip his a**. Remember can love someone but love ur self more. When u look at ur self in the mirror ask yourself if he deserve u.

I haven't got any friends I do love him .but I can't talk to no one
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandben1234
    my boyfriend cheated on me with a young girl but i can't forgive him and i can't get over it please help
    I let someone who I refused to give up on cheat on me 5 times... guys who cheat and lie will do it again.

Sweety if you can't forgive and forget how are you ever going to make a relationship work.

Goodluck I know its hard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forgive him so we can still be together? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I just found out yesterday that my boyfriend of 5 yrs (he just bought me an engagement ring) cheated on me. It started about 2 1/2 months ago and ended a mth ago. He said it only happened 5 times but the second time was a Friday night when we went out with friends to the pub to celebrate my...

Why can't I forgive her? [ 2 Answers ]

So this a question about my MIL, my husband and I just found out we are expecting our first baby together. We both have daughters from previous marriages, his lasted 1 year mine only three months. His daughter is 12 mine is 8. So this whole baby thing is like brandnew for us all over. But there are...

I can't forgive them [ 8 Answers ]

A while back My girl and I moved in with her mother and step father. They both don't really like me... well actually... they don't like me at all. The only reason they let us move in was because of our son being small and my mom could not afford the heating bill. Anyway, I never felt welcome in...

View more questions Search